​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are my buddies from Word on the streets?

Tower dog, purtle, tired as hell workin all the time spanky daddy,and his kennel boy ( mr.mikel ) ... Sure they aint kicked all you off the site?!!!?

Re: Where are my buddies from Word on the streets?

No haven't kicked us off , we're all just trying to Re group . We can't keep up with the north pratsville coloaition so we figured it was better to lay low than try to compete with all that power .

Coo coo coo !!Cody that don't mean it's quitting time !!! That's me comeing for ya

Y'all are messing with some heavy hitters you don't need to wake the sleeping giants , we will take over again . We've got something in the works just stay tuned and get ready to clap .

That's rite! Just got to wait on some pups to grow. They will be wanting to buy then.

Cool Breeze been huntin with the july man lately, the old crowd got jobs & want come, I can't figure it out I have worked & hunted for forty years, these guys get a job & can't hunt anymore! Did make a couple of experiments yesterday you mite find enteresting. don't know why I got way to many hounds.

Purtle and Kool Breeze I hear its not just the jobs that's keeping them boys out of the fox pen. I hear they got bit by the love bug and have to many honey-do's now to play with the hounds. Just a rumor I was told anyway.

Looks like the correct romer made it to la, !!!!

I heard a rumor also! But I can hold water. It may pass like an illness or we may miss our buddies for a while Purtle I will give you a call about your experiments. I will save some dollars.

Yea Chris & Rob I don't guess it was a rumor little buddy told me last nite, hadn't been huntin with me in months, some never learn, we sent our honey moon in Sonny pen 24 yrs ago this pasrt may, I never checked up. Got some in the oven off The king dog & some off the Preacher dog he is a mate to Snach. I was hoping to make several trials this fall but my Dad had heart surgery yesterday and had to burn several va. days. Hope to see ya'll soon.

Ok Purtle, talk to you later and hope everything goes good with the surgery.

Ok Purtle, talk to you later and hope everything goes good with the surgery.