​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MLB -- Air Heads

These clowns running Major League Baseball are air heads, know-nothings, intellectual idiots, cretins, morons, not-real-baseball-players.
All this testing bunk and suspension nonsense. Don' they know that drugs can't make a good baseball player out of a sorry one.
Look at our Blue Jay's own Melky Cabrera, MVP of last year's all-star game. He's not taking drugs this year and is exactly the same player -- hits like a cannon, runs like a deer, throws like a howitzer. Next year, he'll be even better than last year.
Drugs, indeed! Next they'll be saying Barry Bonds used PEDs. Air heads!

Re: MLB -- Air Heads

Oh yeah -- and all those whiners, cry babies, losers, -- of alleged-players crying about a 'level playing field'. Whiners!
I wish Roger Clemens would suit up and start plunking guys who DON'T use PEDs. He would, except he mis-remembered where he put his glove.

RULES ARE RULES!!!!! YOU FOLLOW THEM OR GET CANNED, NO MATTER WHAT THEY MAY OR MAY NOT DO. SAD THING IS IS THERE ISN'T ANY TELLING HOW MANY REALLY ARE ON THEM! BUT JUST LIKE FIELD TRIALING, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE

I hope everyone reads this. If you think field trailing is about money get the hell out we don't need you. Field trailing is about what ever a man finds from it if its money he's the luckiest man alive but for me it's about fun and fellowship and I know some of the richest fox hunters alive and they do it too beat the next man. So to make a long story short nobody makes money field trailing so stop saying it. YOUR WRONG

LAST TIME I CHECKED I'M A GROWN MAN AND AM ABLE TO SAY AND EXPRESS WHAT I THINK JUST LIKE YOU ARE***ROBERT !!!!

If know one in MLB is on steroids or steroids don't make them better then y r they taking them.

Eric, do you reside in Canada?

Chuck, Guilty as charged.

Eric Emerson
Chuck, Guilty as charged.

I am in need of your mailing address. I borrowed a baseball book from you a while back and I wish to return it to you. My email address is: chuckrichey@hotmail.com. Send me a note with the asked for information and I will make the return post haste. Thank you, sincerely, Chuck Richey, southern Illinois.