​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOSS OF OLD TIME MISS. HUNTER, WILBUR SIMS

IT IS WITH SAD HEART TO SAY I LOST A OLD TIME FRIEND AND FELLOW FOX HUNTER. WILBUR SIMS WENT TO BE WITH THE LORD LAST NIGHT. HE HAD HIS FAMILY BY HIS SIDE. I SPENT HOURS WITH HIM A FEW DAYS BEFORE AND HE SAT ON THE SIDE OF THE BED AND WE TALKED ABOUT OUR HOURS IN THE WOODS WITH OUR DOGS.

TALKED TO HIS DAUGHTER THIS MORNING AND WILL BE MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TODAY. KEEP HIS FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS .

Re: LOSS OF OLD TIME MISS. HUNTER, WILBUR SIMS

Haskell I'm sorry to here about the passing of Wilbur he will be missed by everyone I remember you introducing Wilbur to me years ago when you and Carol lived in florida tell Janie that she is in our prayers.

We will pray for the family , Mr Haskell . Sorry to hear this I know you and Wilbur were good friends.

sorry to hear the news, he was a fine man and outstanding houndsman. our prayers go out to the family.

sorry to hear this news he was a good hunter and a fine man will pray for his family knowing that he is in a better place

haskill, let me know where to send flower.

I am sorry to hear about the passing of Mr. Wilbur Sims. He was a great friend and will be greatly missed. Praying for his family.

Very Sad news,Our thoughts and prayers to his Family and close friends,another fox hunter gone to meet our heavenly Father.