Jason give me a call please when you can. (985) 981 5203

Re: Jason Ziegler (Big Boy)

Thanks Jason,I ll report to you now and then

Is this the kennel Baileyville JULY kennel

No sir , this is AUGUST

Hey Murphy, maybe there aint so much in them they cant get over it.Besides ,aint nothing surprises me anymore

Charlie it felt good to see you in the winner circle at the crying range here while back thanks to the JULYS

If you call that the winners circle ,then it dont take much to please you Murphy.These little part julys that were given to me by my nephew are nice little running hounds and I llNever say anything bqd qbout them. I have 4 grangsons that want to start hunting and they love to go with me on saturdays when they can.In the right place I think these little dogs can compete for them.Every thing I ever put in my wallet or on the self or in a feed pan I put it there with a full blood walker dog.They will always be what I breed to.Now uncle Murphy if you like calling my kennel a july kennel then go ahead and have you some fun.lol.JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT ,I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JULYS OR ANYONE THAT LIKES .now im going to the deer club to turn out some walmer dogs Uncle Murphy .Do you want to go

these half breeds has messed up my ability to spell correctly