​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Doxycycline

Have ya'll try to buy any lately? Stop by two vets today nobody has any, Jeffers discontinued it. Vets said it would be 2.50 a 100mg pill not going to order anymore, last I bought was 35 cents for capsule or 25 cents for pills. Ask why such a price hike, he said welcome to Obama care!! So much for Rocky Mountain spotted fever, wounds, lyme disease, lepto, etc. need some cheap doxyc? 2 pills a day for 10 days x 2 equal 40 x 2.50 equals $100 ? To treat two dogs? That's crazy!!

Re: Doxycycline

my vet told me about the same thing except it was 3 dollars per pill. she said it went from 15 cents to 3 dollars, therefore I am waiting on her to get something else for my dog.

Obama care is trying to break the insurance companies, that is why all human medicine is not cheap for the vets anymore, they don't want you and I to get our hands on cheap medicine. so we will get on the single payer program, so we all will be on the communist health care, if you don't have any productive years left take this pain pill and go lay on the porch till you die, cause health care is broke we are 17 trillion in debt.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=doxycycline- found this website, have them for 70 dollars for 500, I did order a bottle.

Minicycline is what i have been using for tick fever its 1 pill twice a day for 12 or 14 days i believe but they work really good

my vet call this morning with my dog medicine. she got the compound docxcycline for 1 dollar per pill for me. my female had tick fever.

U ever use la 200 I know it's hot but I've had some luck with it
Kinda a last resort

Just got back from the vet getting Drontel 825 for 50 lb dog 525 for puppys he said minoclycline was what he gives for tick fever

google bird biotic , haven't ordered any in a few months but they did have everything u could want amoxcillian, cheplexan , doxcyclene and fish 6tape forte, same as what you get from the pharmacy