​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gen. Eric Emerson

Eric ,
Hows everything been going? Haven't heard much from u since we squashed the uprisings and sent most of the nation back to the reservations.
Darrell

Re: Gen. Eric Emerson

Darrell, I just kind of sit around now getting younger and younger and thinner and thinner. Get out a couple times a week to listen to these Walkers burn up a red fox or coyote.
Sure miss those galoots from the Nation. They were bloodthirsty, untrustworthy and would lift your hair quick as look at you, but they sure were entertaining. Not sure what happened to them. First the buffalo, then the passenger pigeons, now the Nation. Slices of Americana gone, but not forgotten. Well at least we'll never forget the bison or the pigeons.

I see you are missing the Nation

ITS KNOWN AS THE QUIET BEFORE THE STORM ( THE BIG STORM ).....

This was so predictable given the fact that a walker owner must have his head in the sand to begin with. . It only heightens the facts that the nation has been operating on for some time now(many moons) . Slow , silent, and deliberate. Is the total extinction Of the walker dog race . Just look at the registrations , almost 1/2 , have JULY embedded within their less than adequate pedigrees . it is almost over!!! Sargent Charlie walker will accept your surrenders for a limited time

I thought that would draw them out of hiding Eric. Now that they have broke silence we can get a fix on them and drop a tomahawk. Should take care of the holdouts. [ [ ]

Slow roller beware! Even the shadows are filling with the nation there is no place that is safe

TO MUCH HEAT IN GA

I sure do hate to loose Rodney Sweat in GA but I guess its is too much heat these walker in ga. dont play its all nite makes it right.are you going to move back to Texas.you need to get back up with Porkey Landeau, leave me one july to play with,call me before you leave.let me know how to keep in touch. Buddy

Re: TO MUCH HEAT IN GA

Sorry Buddy but he's got to go. Once he broke silence the Gen. had 2 of our best units on him. Thats why Medicine man hasn't broke silence. Were closing in on Sitting Hillsilly at this very moment.
Darrell

My work is done in ga. I've planted seeds in ga that will flourish and leave the walker hounds forever lacking even now you can almost see the salivating as buddy dreams of owning a july but the chief says there is many scalps to take in the west so westward I shall go There may be weary soul along the trail to the west that may fall victim to the July scorn before its over

Rodney, You are kind of like Johnny Appleseed gone horribly wrong. Could this westward movement be to further the Nation's evil agenda or because Sonny has been applying too much heat.

Darrell, The Medicine Man has been busy brewing up a potion that will restore Rodney to reality. I believe it is beyond even the MM's considerable talents.
Charlie is holed up in Missouri,which is kind of like the Nation's Black Hills. The place is swarming with those varmits. Have to be careful about sending men into action there. History hasn't been kind to us in those adventures.

To all my fellow Officers,WE have DEFEATED the attack here in Ga.Rodney leaves broken in spirit,BUT,HE LEAVES ,We hate to see this brave heart go but that is what war does,leaves some wounded in physical and emotional ways.
It was fun playing with the so called Nation,but also a embarrassment to conquer in such a easy fashion,maybe he will go west and regroup his Dog power.
A super warrior he was,BUT in complete denial,We wish him well in his future raids on the walker mans world.

Sonny, A job well done! You and Buddy and the rest of the troops have put Gerrodney to flight. You'll be able to finish off the Medicine Man at your leisure.
Sooner or later, we're going to have to invade Missouri and finish the job. No small piece-meal actions though. Ted and I are still dazed and confused from the pounding we took there a few years back.
In anticipation of our FINAL victory, I hope someone in the Nation has the foresight to stage their equivalent of Buffalo Bill's Wild West show, where the Nation could show folks their way of life when they were actually a threat to the Great Walker World. Oh wait! Those shows have already been instituted. They are called July field trials.

In all my years of reading these post I have never seen a more happier group of walker
Men than for them to see Rodney leave Ga. Rodney I hste to see you leave but the ststus of the JULY HOUND. has been raised and the walker hound lowered since you have been lhere.I love you brother.Ed Bacon

Ed, The status of the July hound may have been raised a tiny bit when Rodney was in Georgia but the status of the Georgia hunter was raised considerably when he was run out.

When I leave Ga. "I aint gone yet..." There will be Julys for years to come in these ga. hills. Buddy and sonny can finally get back to the front of a race for a change , I not sure if there hounds can still run a coyote... they have been chasing Julys for some time now .

RODNEY

Rodney, It's one of life's sad ironies to be gone while you're still here. However, have no fear. You will not be forgotten. Hard as we may try.