Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hall of Fame greatest Hound

Nominations

Re: Hall of Fame greatest Hound

Ch. Gunstock Casper he was a freak of nature he was one of the best running and field trail hound then he was one GOOD producer

Ch, webbs red gal she was one of the best don't know how her pups are doing but she could get it done

BUT MY NOMINATION IS CASPER

Bushly creek Annie.

Ch. Hoehner's Slinger

Titles:
* 11 Time Champion
* Master’s Champion
* HOY Champion
* SOY Champion

There are probably many more accomplishments and stories Slinger has made that I’m not aware of. After reading above you have to ask yourself how is he not already in the Hall of Fame along with his owner. Like it or not there isn’t too many hounds with a record like that.

Ch. East Coast Hollywood......

Hollywood is now deceased, but he had more influence on the hound community in the past 10 years than about any other hound.

Many of Hollywood's offspring became filed, bench or dual champions.

And numerous off his champion offspring also have proven to be great producers as well. Dylan, Repo, Sea Captain, & numerous other champions as well!

My Zinger hound, a (fbd)ch., is but one example.

There are a number of other worthy hounds out there, but feel that what he produced, certainly should make him a front-runner.

Clif Parker can probably tell you how many different champions were directly off of Hollywood.

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

Gunstock Casper, 5 time Field Champion including International Running Hound Classic and the Florida Open. Won S/D at seven 3-day hunts. Count of Sires Ch. and outstanding producer. Produced numerous Field Ch. A few are Cotton's Money Man, Gunstock Superman,Gunstock Milkman, Gunstock Snowman and many more. Outstanding hound and producer that I am honored to nominate.

Butler big thunder he has produce many fine hounds that could run and his offspring are producing weather it be gyps are male he is well deserve

Repo is not a hollywood

YELLAR T

Sea Captain is off a mate to Woodchopper named woodshed I believe

Sea Captain is off Everywhere's Woodshed x East Coast Cody (gyp off Hollywood) if I'm not badly mistaken.... I would have to agree on the nomination of HOY Hoehner's Slinger H....

Bushley Creek Annie

Ch. Hoehner's Slinger H.

11 Time Champion, Master’s Champion,HOY Champion,SOY Champion
Not only was he a great hound that proved his self where ever he went, he also produced many, many, champion's, which is a big factor in being in the hall of fame, not only winning championships but producing champions. Old slinger was a great all around hound that could produce top notch hounds as well. Just a little story of mine, before I had came to John Hoehner for some pups I had been running dogs for 6 years and could never get over the hump of winning one. I bought two gyp pups off slinger and in one year won 7 hunts, over 20 top 5's and many more top 10's, and many calcuttas with only two gyps. By far the best hounds i have ever owned. Thats why i nominate CH. HOEHNER SLINGER H. for the hall of fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYAN DUNN. WHAT DO YOU MEAN FREAK OF NATURE. STEWART RAISED AND TRAINED ZIPPY N JACK YATES DID GOLDIE. HASS YOU MUST HAVE NEVER HUNTED WITH STEWART OR JACK. THEY DIDNT BREED TO HAVE PUPPYS , YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THESE DOGS BACK GROUND

Slinger or Hollywood. They have to be the next two inducted just a matter of what order. I would personally go with Slinger 1st because of the HOY and winning he did. Both have their names all over the pedigrees of an incredible number of hounds today.

Gunstock Casper

PINEDALE CLOWN HAS MORE INFLUENCE ON HOUNDS TODAY THAN ANY OTHER ONE HOUND OUT THERE.

Clown is already in the hall of fame for the best hound and best sire

I nominate Parkers Mr. Colby, his field trial record is as good as any and his reign
at the top of the count of sires don't just put him in the conversation it puts him in the middle of a elite few.

Hoehners Slinger

I had the opporunity to judge Slinger many times and what a awesome hound. He was the real deal and never failed to impress me ever time i saw him run his game. What a great hound!

What I all way heard when u get something that good u got a freak of nature I've had some good one off zippy I knew he was a good do but u don't come by many like casper

Ch. white cat Hellums

Hoehners slinger h