​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3hr Puppy Hunt

Benefit Hunt At Claude Hinton's Fox Pen. Will be a 3 hr hunt 12 months and under. October 5th cast at 6 am. All profits will go to Glen Holliman . There will be a auction after the hunt. All donations for the auction greatly appreciated . For numbers and other info call Claude Hinton at 601-964-1976. $25 per dog entry.

Re: 3hr Puppy Hunt

We have some cakes and pie donated to auction off after the hunt. Tim Woods has donated a breeding to Lake Hills Stride. Thank You Tim. Hoping we can get some more breeding a to auction . This is for a good cause. All proceeds go to Glen Holliman. He is fighting a tough battle with cancer. Hoping all our friends in the Fox Hunting Family will step up and let's show Glen and his family how much we care. Thanks again to those who have already donated. I be updating as other items get donated .

CHRIS AN CLAUDE I WANT TO HELP, GLEN WORKED AT CAMP SHELBY WITH ME AT RSMS AN HE IS A REAL FINE FELLOW, AN I WILL HELP DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED ME TO, GUYS EVEN IF YOU CAN'T COME PLEASE HELP HE JUST GOT LAYED OFF AT WORK HAS NO JOB, NO INSURANCE AN NOW DOWN WITH CANCER.IF YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO HELP PLEASE DO SO AN GOD WILL BLESS YOU THANKS AN GOD BLESS YOU ALL.(PAPA JOE)

Claude give me a call.