163 Hounds entered
1. P&D's Pearl (Ch Loftin's Jeremiah L X I Can Fly W) Parker/Davis Kennels, Shelbywille TX/ Ruston, La
2. Turner's Lazor Cat (Ch Turner's Levi X Turner's KitKat) WBT July Kennels, Ellsinore, MO
3. Turner's Lena ( Stahl Redman X Kearbey's Shelby) Kearbey's July Kennels, Ellsincore, MO
4. Tearner's Toby II ( Stahl Redman X Kearbey's Shelby) Kearbey's July Kennels, Ellsincore, MO
5. Flip's Sandman (Mtn Top Joe X Mtn Top Whirlwind) Flip McGee, Mantee,MS
6. Ch Killam Hill's Bingo ( Ch Killam's Hill Kracker X Killam's Hill Brownie) Killam Hill Kennels, Wing AL
7. Ch Norris' Trish (Ch Bert J Carrol X Jr's Little Karen) Ronnie Norris, Willmington, NC
8. DM John (DM Push X Byrd's Tootsie) Bubba and Tom Powell, Morrilton, AR
9. Ducote & Smith's Redman ( Butler's Preacher X D&S Lil Red) Ducote & Smith's Kennels, Cottonport,La/ Baton Rouge La
10. Tillman's Slick Willie (Tillman's Thunderbird X Tillman's Morgan) Sherry Tillman, Jerrerson, AR
P&D's Pearl (Ch Loftin's Jeremiah L X I Can Fly W) Parker/Davis Kennels, Shelbywille TX/ Ruston, La
Broadway's YesSir ( Ed's Sing Sam X Ed's Sandie) Jeff Broadway, Provencal,LA
congrats heath and Kelly on yalls win and all who placed.
and thanks red dot for putting on a great hunt ! the pen owners had pen in great shape and judges did an outstanding job weathering the storm !
Correction on 10th place hound, Lakehills Ike/ Herren's Easy
2nd Turner's Lazor Kat
3rd Kearbey's Lena
4th Kearbey's Toby II
1st P&D's Pearl sire should be Lofton's Jeremiah L.