​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

2013 Field Trial Results, Grades 1 thru 6 Archives
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Joes Branch DixieLAND Open 3 day

Held on December 13, 14 15. we had 75 hounds.
HGA
1. #5 H.O.Y.CH. OTB'S COOT (LAKEHILLS JAY BIRD X PAYLESS TINY) ON THE BAYOU KNLS.
2. #271 KYLES BIG MONEY ) CH. NASH'S WILLIE X WHITES BRANDI) STRICKLY MAFIA
3. #135 Macy mc callum ( valentines fred x swampland clear) McCALLUM KNL
4. #41 RICHIE'S MIDGET (CH. CANOYS MATT LIQOUR X G&E'S LEMON DROP) STRICKLY MAFIA
5. #100 PREACHERS FROSTY ( BRAttons SACKETT X TEN MILE FIRE FLY) AMOS GRAYSON
6. # 32 ROCKIN C'S CLYDE ( M&W'S RUSTY X PERRY GIRL) RICHARD COGLEY
7. #1 IKE K.W.( KEN'S JOHNNY BRAVO X T.W.M.DOTTIE) KEN WILLIAMS
8. #17 McMILLANS LITTLE D. ( CH. MCMILLANS DIAMOND X MCMILLANS ALOHA) RONNIE MCMILLAN
9. #16 CADES WIZARD ( CH. NASH'S WILLIE X ROE'S POLLY) STRICKLY MAFIA
10. #281 KYLES GHOST ( CH. CANOYS MATT LIQOUR X GUYOTTE'S COWGIRL) STRICKLY MAFIA

BEST MOUTH: #100 PREACHERS FROSTY
CLASSY HOUND 271 KYLES GIG MONEY
DUAL CHAMPION AND COMBINATION:#271 KYLES BIG MONEY

Re: Joes Branch DixieLAND Open 3 day

Someone did predict the mafia , Mac millian and ken Williams!! Boy were they RIGHT!?

To seen it,
Don't know if your incinuating anything or just good at predicting the future!! All I can say is all three of them have outstanding hounds!! If you don't believe it go run with them and take your blinders off when you do!! Why hide your name? Be a man or woman and post it! Guess I love this sport too much , cause when I get a butt woopin , I get mad and try harder next time!! I sure as hell ain't gonna think I got cheated!! Maybe you need to go judge a three day hunt to see the stress put on a good dog will "make one with no faults do"Congratulations to OTB on making Hoy CH Coot a two time Dixieland open champion and also to all that placed!! I will say this I will stand up for any judge that was there and say it was scored like they saw it!!! That's some of the best in the country in my opinion!! I do understand that people first response ,when they worked so hard for something, but maybe just maybe you have to realize it's not your training and time you spent but your dog just ain't as good as the ones that was there!! Plain and simple! I'm not even saying you don't have good hounds but that's why we keep trying and raise pups!! I will be back in about 9 months to try again so I end with this! God bless and happy hunting/running!!!!

Spanky that was well said. This was a class act hunt with top notch hounds and even better hunters. It seems to me that everyone had a good time and it was solid running. Watching the running, I think the judges got this one spot on! Congrats to all that placed! Thanks for everyone's hospitality we had a great time and can't wait to come back!