​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Vehicles
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1991 Toyota Xtra Cab V6 4WD

It has a 5 speed with 234,000 miles but motor has been replaced. Has power windows and door locks which still work. 3" body lift, set of street tires/wheels for summertime, set of good 33 Mud Tires on Pacer rims for winter, brushguard, tinted windows, black fender flares, and warn lockouts. It is dark gray in color. Has several new parts on it, I have a list of most of then. Only bad I know of is park cable broke, dent above right rear wheel, small ding at tailgate that won't let it latch(I think can be bent back), little power steering leak, and A/C isn't kicking on. But it is a good truck and nice shape for it's age.$4500 is what I paid a few months ago from a family member and that's what i want back. I just don't need two trucks like I thought. Can text pics, Sheridan, AR.

Re: 1991 Toyota Xtra Cab V6 4WD

3rd Ted (Stahl Redman X Stahl Mandy)
5th Dora ( Top Notch Cj X Monkey)
7th Emma ( Top Notch Cj X Watts Yellow Rosé)
Congs to the Hills boys y'all have a bad azz unit there and everyone who placed!!

Congrats to the Hill boys on the win and to everyone else that placed looks like it was some strolling going on there

2nd Robin (BW Shine x Colyells Sandy)
6th Lil Joe (BW Shine x McCoys Ruby)

Congrats to my buddys daniel and darren on the win and everybody that placed. Thats a fine lil hound.

1st Stahl's Redman x Stahl's Popcorn
congrats to everyone that placed

Congrats to the Hill brothers you boys breeding up some fast dogs

Congrats to everyone that placed especially the hill boys. That pup is special for sure, gets stronger with every stride he makes.

Rockin C
Hemphill Trouble x Asa
Congrats to all who placed