​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lookin for sum info on thompson's pinkie

Could sum one help me out tell me a lil bout this hound very interested in buyin two pups off this dog.....

Re: lookin for sum info on thompson's pinkie

I have judge and own some female off of him. pinkie was a real good running hound in his running days. I have seen some real good puppies off of him. had some win and place at my puppy hunt at gopher hill fox pen. the female that I had were run at night for pleasure hounds. john beckwith has own some outstanding puppies off of him.

What's his breeding what color an is he a heads up type dog or a fast track running hound... Where is he located an where can I find sum pups off of him

call benson thompson he raised an owns him the dog is at danny brocks in n carolina right now he can tell you about him his number is 318 715 9028 or 318 793 9028

call benson thompson 318 715 9028 318 793 9028

IF YOU DON'T HAVE FIRE FIGHTING EXPERIENCE OR AT LEAST A 10 POUND EXTINGUISHER YOU BETTER NOT BUY THOSE PUPS.

I BOUGHT 2 GYPS AND ONE MALE OFF OF PINKIE AND SOUPED UP SALLY ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO, THEY WERE SIX MONTHS OLD, THE GYPS STARTED RIGHT OFF BUT THE MALE I HAD ONE HARD TIME GETTING HIM TO DO LIKE I WANTED HIM TO. BY THE TIME THE GYPS WAS ELEVEN MONTHS OLD THEY WERE SETTING THE WOODS ON FIRE AND THE MALE STILL WAS NOT DOING HIS JOB RIGHT, IT TOOK ME FIVE MONTHS AFTER THE GYPS STARTED TO GET HIM TO DO HIS JOB BUT AT SIXTEEN MONTHS OLD HE HAD IT DOWN PAT. THEM GYPS WOULD CROSS THE ROAD AND THE GROUND IN THE WOODS WOULD START SMOKING AND HERE WOULD COME MY MALE BEATING THE SPARKS OUT WITH A PINE TOP UNTIL HE RAN INTO A TREE AND BROKE HIS LEG I THEN SOLD HIM FOR A DEER DOG CAUSE HE COULDNOT STAY CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE GYPS TO KEEP THE FIRE PUT OUT. AFTER THREE LAWSUITS FOR BURNING OFF A FEW ACRES I GAVE THE GYPS TO A MAN I DIDNOT LIKE AND I QUIT HUNTING.

That's funny !!

Not sure how they going to turn out but Benson sent me the best looking pups I ever bought with out seeing. Got 6 big classy pups from him. He didn't send me no runty pup. Like I have got before from people. If these turn out as good as they look I will be getting some more from him. Good guy to deal with.

Good luck !!!

A FREIND OF MINE HAD THREE PINKY PUPS SHIPPED UP TO CANADA A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND THEY LOOK GOOD..HE JUST GOT THEM BACK FROM THE STARTING PEN AND THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE DOGS FROM WHAT I SAW OUT OF THEM...RIDGE

What's the breedin on him I'm located in Virginia an id like to try a few of them

Call benson , he needs to move a few I'm sure !!! Paul west is coming to top gun he will haul them for you I'm sure !

I've tried callen an couldn't get in touch wit him

best time to reach him is tonight or on Friday.

I talked with him lastnite for a while real nice guy.. Thanks