​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grenada lake

Is it hard to get ur dogs there and do they get in the water much and how big is the place they run in do they run in the lake like in a u shape

Re: Grenada lake

No it's not too hard to catch up. We do run in the v of the lake. More land there than anywhere in the country. They don't go in the water too much but it does happen. No big deal tho. There are plenty of folks willing to help you, myself included. Just come on.

Good Luck Seymour!!

I was thinking about coming to the all America I sold my quick track last year and got a garmin do they get out of range of the garmin or do I need to get anouther quick track and what's the best hunt to go to when they have the two back to back

Good luck Seymour see y'all next sat at Shelby

Run both collars . If you meant the national and futurity well it's hard to compare. *** has better running

The answer is YES, they will be out of Garmin range in less than 5 minutes and they will stay out of range. Hwy 330 is far, far out of Garmin range from the running grounds. You need to use both a Garmin AND a tracking collar, the tracking collar better be a long range collar if they blow out after deer like they did last week at the Grenada Lake

Does any one of y'all have one for sale pretty cheap with a couple collars

We can't hardly wait... Love running ther good or bad Good people