​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
BART HARPER ALL AGE IS WHERE IT TAKES PLACE!!!!!

As we all know the Byrd and Valentine show has been pretty impressive this year. Can't argue that they have kicked tail everywhere they show up Give them all the credit in the world Good job boys! However all good things must come to an end, and October 12 at Bart Harper Speedway this run of dominance is fixing to come to an sad end Valentine will say the REAL DEAL OR AKA COPPER well her feet were sore and this and that and on and on we go Byrd will just be Byrd and smile and go on There will be anger management personnel on hand to help with the poor old baseball coach who sometimes just loses it! We won't go there Anyway going to be a good hunt!

Re: BART HARPER ALL AGE IS WHERE IT TAKES PLACE!!!!!

Could we get a line up of who all is gonna be there?

Surley this stud dog men will be there go has promoted thiese back dated puppy hunts all year !!! Missouri will carry this race track hunt boys , we hope those pinkies and Lammey famous July dogs show up to attempt to slow down the Byrd and valentine show !!! They can be brought down easy from the north !!!!

U want to find out the truth, allow each hunter one hound! How it fair to have one guy with one and another with fifteen go figure!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if you enter 1 or 20 the BEST 1 is gonna WIN at Bart's.

This will be another show down , Byrd and valentine was dominate in the spring but they will be spectors at this one !! [ This is a pen that a real hunter can recognize a true speed and drive hunt ,the Missouri boys will be the top boys this year , look forward to being there !!!

Jeff I would say the winner will be from mo

Whats the line up Bart.........

We know it want be Marshall Lewis because he never shows up and Bart don't play when hunters no show ever year !!should be good I hear that a few has been practicing a good bit , it's always a good hunt up here !!

come on, lets hear the line up. This hunt always has some of the best in the us.

I was reading all the post an the one about make it fair an just let people enter one hound that crazy !
They way I look at is if u don't like it then go buy u some more hounds an enter 15 of them cause a man that has money that can afford that many hounds to feed or enter is his own business an ur not the guy paying for them so either setup to the plate an enter more hounds yourself or just shut ur mouth !!!!

come on with it kent tell'em how the cow eat the cabbage!

Reckon Valentine and Byrd has a sure enough good stud dog? So I can raise me some of those fast pups?or maybe some of their good stock will work for me!!!

This is going to be a good one

any predictions on top ten

If u r wanting to breed to valentines dog better think again he doesn't let just anyone breed besides I think those he won with byrd picked up in Missouri.

this will be one of the most competitive hunts of the year. WHATS THE LINE UP???????

The only fast dogs i seen in Missouri came from Arkansas.

this hunt usually has 8 or 9 states represented, and some very fine dogs. I'm sure Bart will be giving the line up soon. Good luck to yall.

Yes sir! Now I usually got my partner bj (can't get away from sweeti pie) clark on here doing all my dirty work but he is tied up down there in the bayou somewhere and hasn't been seen in a week cause his local salon shut down and he can't go get his weekly tan! Lord have mercy what's this world coming too Anyway back to the hunt. Cain Efird and the little newlywed burnt butt Williamson are talking lots of !@!# to me and I don't like it. They even been picking on my best friend Marshall Lewis. And he not even coming. He is going to to have booths set up at every entry into Missouri promoting his new stud dog. Yall help him out I tried to trade him ol ike for that dog but he had 3 different mommas so I just backed away you all come on out and watch me take care of these boys!! I won't let you down..that's why they call us the bigshow!!

ok!!!!! just two weeks away!!!!! whats the line up???????

Pen in great shape, lots of game and cool weather here already. Entry set for Saturday the 12th include:
Richard Day
Terry Byrd
Donnie Valentine
Ely and Kayla Tebbe
Alan and David Kearbey
Woodpecker Ridge Kennels
Jason Butler
Sam Dillon
Phil and Kyle Efird
Charles Ginnings
Ronnie Williams
Ronnie Dunbar
Jimmy Teat
Harland Stonecipher
Willie Stephens
Cody Howe
Sammy Murphy
Jesse Clark
Leroy Cain
Sonny Williams
Larry Hrubes
Jeff Pogue
Top Notch Kennels
Brian Gerhardt
Danny and Taylor Rhodes
Curtis Goodling
Adam Cain
Jordan Smith
Steve Hust
Jimmy Lee
Roy Magee
Rob Chamberlain
Harold Yocum
Text Bart now if changes from this.

Forgot Brandon Looper earlier.

I hear judge teat is coming loaded again , Marshell Lewis is looking for another one for him !!!!

If I was a betting man . I would bet T-Bryd & D-Valintine will win an TEBEES will be right up in the mix of things !
Ought to be a great hunt !

lets see any predictions?

Ginnings Byrd valentine teat tebbe butler wpr Dillon Jordan smith and Richard day

Mr. stonecypher, dunbar, teat, wpr, bird valentine, dillon, ginnings, sonny williams, richard day, cain.

This is the real Toby. Dont have a dog in this knife fight! One thing is for sure I will have one of the best seats in the house a top a horse in the field. All of you that have entered a little word of advise.... Have one that is in tip top shape the pen is rolling!

Ok guys here is the deal ! If the boys from the south are ready for this hunt why are they burning up the Missouri phone line trying to buy the same dog ????

I bet the winner is a real dog man , one that knows how to handle a dog and knows a dog , regardless the best in the nation will be there to show what they got !!! The dog sales men will be in the back talking about there's but there not here !!! Don't talk it bring it boys , the cream will rise here !!!

Come on Bengi you and Kerby bring them big valley hounds , these boys are waiting on y'all

Where's top breeder in the nation at in this one? Brian Laney? Haha loleveryone runs his breeding so he says

Benji and the Kearby boys ain't coming they done sold every good dog they own to Donnie V and Byrd !!! The Dark Horse is coming to take the CASH!!

Dont worry plan on being there.

I bet Byrd and valentine bring something besides those 3 day dogs off Redman , they packing some heat I heard !

I'll tell you those three day Red Man dogs have been taking all your 3 hour SD $$$$$ and that's what has won Valintine and Byrd the $$$$ so Get You Some Red Man Heat !!!!

you fellas can get on here an brag your dogs up all yall want, but beware of those that sit back quietly an say nothing. let october 12 do the talkin. good luck to all. it will be a goodun.

You rite them been smoking people all year , I hope someone can step up , but it all in the fun talking trash to them !!! They can take it there big boys !!

top ten... no special order.... judge teat - eferds - ronnie williams - ginnings - byrd/valentine - stoneciepher - wpr - top notch - rhoades - sonnie williams.

The real Toby has kept the gate hinges wore out in past years trying to win this, now having to show up horse back since married and out of dogs. He finally let it out what the past problems were; he has been showing up to this Gun fight with a Knife every other year. Doesnt work Toby......

We will be there , we want to show what we been packing for these all age hunts , this is out cj show case boys !!!!

Does anybody know if Marshell will have a couple of super fast ones ready for this hunt ?

Who or what the heck is a CJ?

they will be rolling in down here. if i thought i could just be in the top 1/2 of this line up i would of intered. hope to be there to watch.

BTT

nobody gives a **** about them CJS. them cjs been getting there a** lit up down south . yeah they place, but they aint winners

who the heck is the cj's??????

btt

Ronnie Williams has this thing in the bag!!! Byrd and Valentine might as well stay home!!!!

Ronnie will win because of my SHARP PEN !!!

1 2