​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost a good friend and hunter

Last night my good friend and hunting buddy Frankie Beverly went home to be with The Lord . Frankie was 70 years old fought in Vietnam was wounded in action serving his country he began fox hunting with his grandfather when he was a kid and he could pick a dogs mouth as good as anybody I ever hunted with, Frankie and myself have traveled many a mile over the years buying hounds going to hunts and enjoying a good chase with our buddies Sonny Lovett and Haskell Spires. Frankie will be greatly missed by all that knew him, I was there the night he got saved so I know I'll see him again one day please pray for his family.

Re: Lost a good friend and hunter

billy, I am sorry to hear of the death of your hunting friend. a good hunting buddy and friend is hard to come by these days. our prayers be with you and his family. tell haskill hello.

Billy sorry to hear this, enjoyed his company at the trials. Our prayers go out to the family and his close friends. God Bless. Sonny

ALWAYS ENJOYED HAVING FRANKIE IN THE WOODS WITH US. HE LOVED LISTENING TO THE DOGS RUNNING. SAT IN HIS CHAIR & JUST SMILED WHEN THEY CAME CLOSE. PRAYING FOR HIS FAMILY AND WILL SEE HIM AGAIN. RIP.

COULD NOT

We always enjoyed Franky. He was always a pleasure to be around and he never had a negative thing to say about anything. The way he could pick out a dog's mouth was amazing, he only had to hear it once and he could pick your dog out every time. I will never forget my daughter crawling up in his lap just like she had known him since the day she was born. We will miss him deeply.