​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World Cup

First want to say congrats to all who even has a hound qualified for the World Cup. Next want to wish all in contention for hound of the year, GOOD LUCK!
Gonna be hounds and game put in positions they have never been in at this one. Can't go by anything in the past or previous hunts because they weren't like this one. Guarantee even as good as you know Ronnie has that game, it ain't never handled what's coming. Dogs will be put in situations they have never encountered.
I will tell y'all one thing. Those coyotes better RUN cause what I seen in the back of Mike Carr's truck when he and Lenny Crowe left my house this morning looked like pure assassins.
Be ready folks. In 3 days the war begins.
I predict this. There will be some real nice hounds get in the way of some superstars. I also predict an incredible hound is fixing to win a GREAT field trial.
Good luck to all!!!!!!!!

Re: World Cup

How many dogs ??

205 hounds entered as of this afternoon. Tension is high! This hunt is one for the ages with everyone that's here.

I Don't care who is there !!!!!lenny crow will get his name called!! He has got what it takes! Look out trailing and hunting scores😕😯😯😯

The ages???? LOL ...you got 250 coyotes in 600 acres....

That is a big hunt for most them west coast dogs that never been in a hunt with 65 all age hounds entered in that pen.

Y'all better watch out. Crowe done let them white dogs off the chains.

Good luck Lenny hope the white dogs pull it off

Frasier brothers,south bryan & Tubby, Big Creek 1st 2nd & 3rd after first day.

Business man???

How about DOG BLUFF KENNELS???HOW MUCH HUNTING DID LENNY GET?????

HaHaHaHaHaHa. Jumped every coyote that was run today and got one knocking on the door. Them ones in front better not bobble cause he is headed to the FRONT ROW!!!!

chester,the pen is 900 acres,not 600.hubba jones,there were 180+ entered at e.ms.hunt in april.always someone to criticise that doesn't have a horse in the race as the saying goes.

Ron not all 180+ were all age.most hunts run this pen are small and you know that.

Ron you seem to have some answers can you answer this? Of the 900 how many acres of pines will be cut down,pulled to loading area,delimbed,loaded and hauled out during the running hours of hunt?

I hope the anser to that is none