​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results and thank you's for the benefit at joes branch fox pen

We would like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting this family in their time of need. Megan and her family mean a lot to us and we could not have asked for better weather, running and fellowship. We would also like to thank all the hunters that entered dogs and also that donated items and judged. Also a thanks to all that bid in the auction purchased dinner plates and raffle tickets. The hunt was a great success and we raised a good amount of money. We would like to send a special thanks to the following people below.

(Donations)

Trey Bankston
Modern Glow Photography
Uniformatee
O'Keefe Feed and Seed
Dawsey's Hardware
Christy
Charmaine Yates
Terri Stein
Pam Singletary
Tina & Jamie Mulkey
NT Nails
Galloway's Meat
Service Meat
Tommy Roe
Ken Ezell
Bill & Tina Phyffer
Expressions in Gold
Judd Short
Chad Hession
Kirk Aucoin
Claude Hinton
Mid-Point Feed and Seed
Budweiser
Villere's Florist
Bateuu's Seafood
Bops Frozen Custard
Jim Eastman
Pearl Mississippi High School Softball Team
Christian Fox Hunters Assoc.
Deborah Brown
Hide Away Fox Pen
Cast Away Fox Pen

(Dog Entries)

Middle Creek Kennels
Dickie Smith
Blake Joiner
John Beckwith
Clements Kennels
WFO Kennels
Peyton Joiner
Hunter Joiner
Talbert Crowe
Screamin Indian Kennels
Darrell Varnado
Mike Wilhite
Creek Bottom Kennels
Matthew Bingham
Cole Prevost
EST Kennels
Creekside Kennels
Edward Scott
Johnny Santangelo
Clark Eomingue
Colyell/ Blue- By-U Kennels
Joseph Whaley
Mc Callum Kennels

(Judges)

Roger Knight
Kenneth
Wayne Yates
Randy Serpas
Spanky Messina
Judd Short
3 young ladies from the Pearl High Softball team

If we have left anyone out we would also like to thank you as well as all listed above. Special thanks to Greg & Gregory King for cooking the jambalaya and Spanky Messina for mastering the hunt And Judd Short for running the computer. We turned out 60 dogs and here are the results. Congrats to all that placed.

1st Hound #10 Clements Bauldy owner Clement Kennels
2nd Hound 140 WFO Got Ya owner WFO Kennels
3rd Hound 39 John B's Goldie owner John Beckwith
4th Hound 79 John B's Blossom owner John Beckwith
5th Hound 9 Dickie Smith
6th Hound 69 King's Lil A Owner Sreamin Indian Kennels
7th Hound 116 WFO Redman Owner WFO Kennels
8th Hound 84 Peyton's Brass Monkey Owner Peyton/ Hunter Joiner
9th Hound 97 Crowe's Pocket Rocket Owner Talbert Crowe
10th Hound 38 Blade Owner Middle Creek Kennels

Thanks again and congrats! Kristi and Tommy Brown

Re: Results and thank you's for the benefit at joes branch fox pen

I forgot a couple of donations from Glenn Williams , Ken Williams and Corey Thomas . I would also like to thank my family and the penny family for serving and taking up money. Many thanks to everybody again.

Tommy Brown you did a great job putting this hunt together.

Congratulations to all that placed it was 4 hours of good solid running. I am looking forward to RD's benefit on the 15th. i hope everyone can make it.

The three girls from the Pearl fast pitch softball team that came was the pitcher Lacey Knight, 1st base Madison Price, 3rd base Gracie Greenhill. Was a great hunt seen old friends met new friends. The running was outstanding with some really good hounds there. The food was excellent.

Great event for that family. I can not imagine.

Tommy it was an honor to give a Lil time to help this family during there time of need! Though it will never bring there baby home it shows them that someone cares!! I myself have never been lucky or blessed with any kids but I had to watch first hand how a parent feels when there told that their baby has passed!! My heart breaks for their family and yours that were so close to this young lady!! I hope that this can bring some closure to all of you !!! May God bless all of you and thank you for letting me a part of it!! Yall and everyone that had anything to do with this hunt need a standing ovation!! It is also one reason I can never give up what I love doing and that is fox hunting!! Cause good people like those in our sport always come together in hard times to help anyone in our community the best we can !! Like I said God bless you all and happy running/hunting