Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Eastern Derby 2-Day at Grassy Branch

Some things I forgot to add to the original post:

Registration will be done the evening before the first day of cast which will be June 9, 2023 beginning at 5pm. Kennel spaces will be assigned at time of entry. If you are planning on spending the weekend here and need a place to stay, mention Grassy Branch Fox Preserve to the Holiday Inn in Leland, NC and you will get a discounted rate. Rooms go fast so book soon!

There is a fee for the 1-day option of $20.00. Money will be paid back after fees are paid for the one day option.

Book opens on Monday, May 1, 2023 at 6pm. Contact is Hayley Skipper at (910) 232-3031. Please be prepared to provide your name and phone number, and I will return the call in the order that I answered. I am hoping this makes the handing out numbers portion a little bit easier. 5 number limit per kennel, but if you need extra, please let me know and if the book doesn't close up within the first day or two, then I will hand out a few more in the order that I had received until the book is filled.

I look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by phone, text, or FB messenger.

Thank you,

Hayley Skipper
Grassy Branch Fox Preserve