Return to Website

The Human Shape of the Holy Land

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The Human Shape of the Holy Land
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the strongest influence will prevail, every time, WITHOUT EXCEPTION

I think that ETers (eternal tormentors) who think it is right, and good, and just, and loving, and merciful, for God to sustain people alive in an inescapable state of never-ending suffering forever, or be annihilated, will choose to believe any and all evidences that seem to support the belief that the Bible teaches that perception of what God is like.

But URs (universal reconciliationists) who thinks it is right, and good, and just, and loving, and merciful, for God to successfully influence people so they will not suffer forever, will choose to believe any and all evidences that support the belief that the Bible teaches that perception of what God is like.

As far as I am concerned, you tell me which perception of God you see in the Bible, and I will know what kind of person you are, regardless of how impeccably righteous the behavior of the rest of your life may appear. But even though I perceive you as being chosen by God to be a vessel of the grossest dishonor, I also believe that God will refashion you into a vessel of honor after your resurrection from the dead.

The strongest sets of influences will always dictate what we choose to believe, every time, without exception. This is an irrefutable truth. The strongest influence may consist of all the influences that have been brought to bear upon us in the past, plus the influence that is being brought to bear upon us right now. But the strongest influence will cause us to choose in that direction every time.

You have to believe what you believe, and so do I. We are both just as convinced that we are believing the absolute truth, and we will both probably die believing the way that we do now. We will all try to influence others as much as we feel we should, but within the wise counsel of His decretive will (that which must occur), God will decide how successful we will be.

In my life the strongest influence is the thousands of pages of evidence that is contained in the tentmaker search engine about what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches. See the search engine at the top of the front page at http://www.tentmaker.org/
Type in any key word or phrase from any argument or Bible verse and ten articles will come up refuting the doctrines of "eternal hell" and “annihilation.” Then click to the next page and ten more articles will come up, and so on and so on for thousands of pages.