Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013: Year to Shine

If whole message is not here. Please click on this link to read in its entirety. http://martinellisjr.tumblr.com/post/39061448886/2013-a-year-to-shine

2013: Year to Shine with Wisdom, Revelation and Authority

I just want to start off by saying that by writing this, I am only being obedient to what God is asking of me. God told me that I would write something before he gave me what to write. As I was seeking the Lord concerning the upcoming year, he begin to speak in my spirit the words, "Wisdom and Revelation" but this morning as I waited before the Lord, I had a quick vision.
It started out with me being in a pretty dark room where in the corner I could see a light. As I walked closer, I can see that there was a candle on a table. As I focused on the candle, my eyes went more to the flame of the candle. It was a white candle and the glow of the fire was more of a amber color but with a golden glow. It brought light, but as I watched more, the intensity of the flame increased and the actual flame got bigger as well as the light begin to light the whole room. As I saw the increase of the light of the candle, I heard the words, "Let your light shine." And then the vision ended. I began to ponder on this, and the Holy Spirit begin to say this was not just for me personally but for the body of Christ as 2013 will be a year for the body of Christ to shine through the increase of revelation, wisdom, and authority.

Isaiah 60:2
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

The above scripture is indicative of what is occuring in the world today. We are in a season where there is a division happening. Those who are not hungry for the things of the kingdom of God, will continue to fall further into darkness and those who are thirsty for God's true living water, will increase in light. As sin abounds, grace will much more abound. And this will be quite more evident as we walk further in this season. In prayer, I saw a dimmer switch and a hand come and push the switch up to a higher level. I asked the Holy Spirit what was this and I was told that it represented the enemy turning up his level of warfare against the saints. We are about to see an increase of the agenda of the enemy upon the scene. This agenda through television, books, internet, and all communication outlets will cause the people to go further in darkness. Even in the church we will see more doctrines of the demons coming on the scene to cause deception, mixture, and confusion (Babylon). There will be an attack on the economies of the world. But the great thing about this is those who are truly intimate with the King, they will continue to go and grow in light and victory.

Vision of Boy and Horse
I had a vision in where I was in a room sitting on a couch and my view was on a door. The door opened and a boy who was about 10 years old walked in the room. But behind him was a horse that followed. The strange thing about this horse to me was its color. It was a red horse. This red was not a bright red, but a red like that of a wine color or like the color of the velvet part of a red velvet cake. As they stood before me, no words were spoken and then the vision ended. I instantly thought about the "red horse" in Revelation.

Revelation 6:4
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Peace Taken From the Earth
The "red horse" represents a time where peace will be taken from the earth. It represents a time where there will be murder. I have seen through visions that we will see further economic collapse in the world. There will be a major earthquake that will hit the US very soon. Also, we will see new diseases coming on the scene this upcoming year. Also, there will be cases of suicide bombers situations here in America. But the good aspect is as the spirit of despair and destruction increases, it will cause the people to cry out to God. Also, as the world goes through economic crisis, God will take care of his own.

Youth Generation
I have talked about the "red horse" in the vision but let me elaborate on the child. The context of the "red horse" is that this is what the Lord has allowed to happen. And I use the word "allowed" because it is the enemy who kills, steals, and destroy. But God in his omniscient, eternal, big picture plan allows things that we don't quite understand for his eternal purposes. The child represents the youth generation. As we see chaos break out throughout the world, at the same time we will see the youth generation catch on fire for God. Biblically speaking, a generation is 40 years. So expect those who are 40 and under are to be mightily used of God in this upcoming year