Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A true vision

After seeing a lot of evidence that God could be there, i wanted to know for myself if God was real. (Please dont confuse this with evidence of hope) I had heard that if i used the scripture to knock on the door for a gift, that God might answer me. I prayed because i wanted to know if God was real, and what i should do, and who was telling the truth.

After a few months went by, i had woke in the morning and went into the bathroom. I didnt find myself in the bathroom, but i also didnt find this strange or abnormal. I was standing in the middle of a field of grass, and walked up hill past a white house, and in back of the white house was a red barn. I kept walking untill i came to a cliff, there was a valley below me.

In the valley was a grove of trees, with one very large tree in the center. Rays of golden light broke like from the clouds breaking after the storm, and passed from behind me onto the grove of trees below me. I heard a voice, firm, full of athoirity speak and say to me. "I am your Kind, and i am you Lord, and for your sins, the branches will fall." I saw a lightning bolt come down and strike a dead branch from the very large tree in the center.

I found myself standing back in the bathroom, and i didnt understand this was abnormal, or that anything was wrong. I though something great had taken place everyone should know about.

My mother who had been a born again christain for a year i thought would know the meaning of the vision, but she did not know. Nore did the pastor, or the preacher, or the priests, or the teacher, or the evangalists, or healers, no one knew. I thought this to be strange because if someone knew God then they should know.

You would realy have to study the bible to get the answer to that, because people are trees, growing with the light of God or not growing in the light of God. Those who are not of God or not knowing God are cut down untill they except God. Like the mighty cedars of Lebenon, Or men like trees walking. Jesus said to the rich man who wanted to join him, that he had to give everything to the poor, because Jesus knew that the man didnt recieve his wisdom from God, and didnt make his choices from how God would want him to. The regrowing of the tree is first seek the kingdom of God then everything else will be added to it. This was the reason some gave everything to the poor and started over in the church, not that they gave everything to the church. If your church doesnt teach this, i would strongly suggest you question if what your doing is right.

Seven years later, when i had received another vision from God, is when i found what took place in the bible. I didnt think it was important when i looked into the mirror in the bathroom. Second Corinthians 3. In case you dont know it, first Corinthians describes the gifts as you need them, and to what ends its for, while Second Corinthians describes what happens because of the use of those gifts.

there is a big difference between real visions from God, and those questionable with no purpose. In the following vision i was like everyone in the bible, and so this never ended with my strugle to know what God wanted from me. No one answered my questions except God alone.

The vision in the glass dimley is seeing the things take place in the spirit, over seven years. The tree being torn down to regrow how God wanted it. The answer to the vision comes later with a face to face. The meaning of the glass. Face to face with yourself.

So in the original church there wasnt only great success with life, and money, there was success in knowing the real reasons behind the bible, and the church that did those things. Also from the ten commandments was how to treat others to get closer to God, and this is realashionship skills, in which there are many books written on the subject. This is often ignored but so important in knowing who you are, and that God created Men in his image, or the same personality, or that all men have the same basic personality, and the only differance between men is their purpose. My purpose was to know what God wanted of me, and to do what God wanted of me, so i would see things the same as Jesus. But your purpose of what you want, and how your going to get it is different, thus the tree again.

True visions, are brought first by a angel, in which two years before i was told of a tree going to fall, and the tree did fall because it was unwanted by everyone. The angel is the dove landing softley, that says behold, what God has done. Then its followed by the actual events God unfolds because of that purpose. Then because you would ask God also to show you it was him who gave the gift, its confirmed by the holy spirit in the bible, which ever bible you use. So the purpose of wanting to do Gods will, is fortold by a angel, and when that event unfolds is told by God, and to its ends after that.

The face to face comes when you meet yourself because of those relationship skills.

Re: A true vision

I also want to add that when you meet yourself, its also someone who did exactley what you did, for the same reasons you did them, asked the same questions you did, and had the same thoughts you did, and their life unfolded as yours did. They came to the same conclusion and destination you did, which proves who is telling the truth, and where you should go to be baptized.

There are many people out there that would like you to believe they know God, that their visions are from God, and that they are of a prophetic nature. The only way to know it to go straight to God, and avoid everyone else. Jesus warns, that there will be many prophets in the end time, saying Jesus is here, or there, and they will do signs and wonders to prove the evidance of him. There is something even better than the evidance of God, and that is God. God is love, and Joy. May your love and Joy be full.

Remember the ones in the bible who recieved the holy spirit, and peter saw the vision on the roof top. Im sure he wondered what it meant, but when three men came to get him, he went to find out. In those days the baptism came before the laying on of hands for the holy spirit. So Peter knew that God wanted them to be baptised. The evidance given by God to some people go with the bibles storys, it shows who is from God.

Im sure that there are many people who love God, and do many great things for him, though they try hard, and have good intentions and good intentions for you, they dont actually know God. Its nice they love the bible, and they try hard, but thats not enough now days with so many who confess they recieve Gods word. There is a way to know, it must fall in line with the word of God. Its people who reinvent God, and as i said im sure their intentions are good one, and they with their faith have to start someplace, but they dont know God, they know the bible.

Dreams show you your outcome of your actions, the probable outcome depending on your purpose. Remember the basket dreams with the head, and the flowers? It was the outcome of their actions. Anyone who knows God can tell you that. But if they dont know God they cant tell you, because they did not follow God to what he wanted them to do. Even with their good intentions, they are unable to see because they did not ask God directley and work out their salvation with him. Its more or less a agreement with God, that you will do what he wants. Remember God knows the hearts of men.

The gifts were meant to overcome obsticals, as each one is needed they are asked for, and in wanting conformation from God that he gave the gift comes the holy spirit to confirm with the bible. Heaven and earth come together in one place, because the actions of that person are for salvation.

If you want to believe your saved, and you dont have to do anything for it, then you can do that, but if you want to make sure, thats possible too. There is a risk without taking actions for your salvation, because not everyone will make it, and you do not know for sure if you will make it. Hope is the evidance of God, but only evidance he is there.

Visions are supposed to directley reflect the personality of that person, or you can look at it as what God is doing with that person. but both are for the same reason together and working together. Visions are not revelation, and are not the inspired word of God that comes from seeking what to do.

Revelation comes to show what God has changed, what has changed, what will be different. This is not the inspired word, and this is not visions or dreams, as each has a different reason. Prophets of God have revelations. Its not of a prophetic nature, its not the same when its really the inspired word that only seems to be prophetic. The reason revelations is left as it is, is for the prophet to come that will translate it in the end. This is also why its left untouched, do not add or take away from it. Its seperate fromt he bible, and the inspired word.

So if you trust other for you salvation, then thats ok, but if you are worried about your salvation God directely to God. Then when your ready, he will show you what to do.

You can read the letter that blames, or you can put God into your heart, and have Joy, and be set free.