Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praying for the People

On Feb 18, 2008 I had this dream.
I was in a big room there were tables with 4 chairs around each table. The Lord was going around to each table giving out assignments, I was wounding when the Lord Jesus was going to see me and HE came and sat down at my table, There were 2 other people who I knew in the dream, my self and the Lord. The Lord spoke to the other 2 people and they asked the Lord what do you want to do with Robert? The Lord said have HIM Pray for the people for the next 2 or 3 years. And the dream Ended.

What I think the dreams is telling me is I'm to have a heart for the people and start praying for them.
I have other dreams that I would be praying for people and they were healed Instantly. I'm not sure this is the prayer that the Lord was talking about kind of prayer. I think I have to work up to this. I will pray about this some more. Also I know the Lord is letting me Preach at some other Churches right now and I believe I should start praying for the people.
Please pray for me if the Lord tells you more about this dream please let me know ok?
Blessings
Robert L. Williams

Re: Praying for the People

The problem with faith, is its not believing, its knowing the truth. To walk by faith means, to walk as the Lord wants you to. Which brings about another problem, that in order to know for a fact, you have to have direct contact with the Lord. When you believe, you dont actually know, you just trust. The problem with trusting others, is that they will let you down. Its not them, its the world, they are only human.

When you believe in a prophetic nature, it always boils down to the interpretation given to the word of God, which also includes dreams. In order to interpret dreams, a person would have to have a good interpretation of the word of God given by God directley without any middle men. Most people know it as the walk or walking with God in their everyday life. Its the first hand experiance we get from walking with God, just as Joseph, and Daneil did. They were close to God because they didnt trust their salvation to anyone else, they instead worked out a deal with God, that was exceptable to God. The only thing that is exceptable to God is he has to know you will keep your word, just as he must keep his. Walking in faith is walking with God, through every troubled area, and face the conflicts that come with choice, but instead of listening to men who will fail you, you learn to listen to God. But without the deal, there will be no way you will see much of anything.

What do you have to bring to the table? What can you offer? Without a deal to work out your salvation, you fall under a different form, a inderect form of salvation without any effort on you part to do the will of God. What makes you special? Anyone can believe they are saved, so what are you doing thats any different than the sinner? What can you bring to the table that is worth more to God than the sinner has to offer? Your word you will keep Gods word if he teachs you the true meaning of scripture. That way in your conflicts and truggle to know what God wants from you, and unbrainwashing the simple and obvious you have been tought, you can have a direct outcome on your salvation. Its never what you believe, and its never what you have been tought.

Praying is just a given, its always safe to say thats what the Lord wants. But before you can do anything for anyone else, you first must do for yourself. Do your detective work, sluth out the truth. Its to hard to try and teach others, when you only believe. Those people all written about in the bible were working out their salvation with God, and took onto themselves learning from God. The inspired word they were given, they lived, and it has not changed to this day, but the truth has been lost because nothing has been written since those days.

Do you know what it means when you see someone and they glow white? A transformation of what you are becoming, picture.

Do you know what it means when you see a ring of fire around a event? A transformation of what you are becoming, name.

Do you know what it means when you freez in place and cant move? A transformation of what you are becoming, death and rezerection.

Do you know what the Glory of God is? A transformation of love, to give praise to God, and the reason God gives gifts. To give thanks.

Do you know why pictures have halos in them? A transformation of purpose, and gods will overcoming the world. Athority given by God in overcoming death for the rezerction.

thats all a part of the letter written on the heart, for only those who have been tought by God searching for the truth have this nature, and can show others the key to the hole bible. Apostle Paul knew these things because he walking with the Lord, we can read them and not get it, untill we too walk with the Lord. There is a difference between just reading it and wondering if God is there, and living those same inspiration through stuggle of life working out our salvation with the Lord.

Now im told the devil can sit next to me in church, and thats to me is a good indication im not where im supposed to be if im hanging with the devil. I go someplace where the devil doesnt want to go.