Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: K&P Yahoo

Amen JD, you tell them.

mitch I now feel your pain

I understand you have an issue with kenny, I happen to like the guy. If he made a statement that isn't true then it is what it is. But as far as what is wrong with me and birds of a feather... Me and my family attend as many hunts as possible. If we aren't hunting then we are judging. We always stay late and help everyone catch hounds and try to be the best sports possible. Call me what you want. I wish all of you the best of luck and we will see you some of you at Elba.

John Waugh , you don't understand anything about me. That is obvious. I don't have an issue with anyone. What I do have an issue with is one's deception of others. Are you really that gullible?

How could I understand you I don't know you and you won't use your real name. But spending this much time calling someone a liar is an obvious sign of someone with an issue. Gullible, sure I am gullible. If thats all am guilty of then I will be ok. I may name a pup gullible just for you mitch.

Lol. Are you now calling me a liar John Wayne? My name is JAMES MITCHEL INGRAM! Now I have an issue with someone. That someone is you John Waugh. We will cross paths someday and you will get your chance to call me a liar to my face. I scamper not from confrontation. I can show you better than I can tell you. By the way , I'm gonna name two pups for you. Yahoo and Dumb ass!

ha ha ha. ok

do me a favor and wait till after a hunt to confront me. I would hate to get banned from a pen over something so stupid.

Don't worry John Wang , after its done they will feel sorry enough for you to let you come back. Don't call it stupid , you brought this one on yourself.

ok. as long as you promise they will feel bad. good night mitchel with one L. talk to you tomorrow.

Hey , your not going to make fun of my name and get away with it. You hear me Dohn Waughn?

mitch I got to be honest this been a lot of fun. see ya at the hunts

mitch or what ever ur name is u talkin about makin fun of ur name when i was on here last u said about people likin the bus kids have to ride that bus bc some people r like that my brother was an i lost him when i was 12 and he was 9 so u say anything about them kids on that bus u better watch out

WHY DOES PEOPLE HAVE TO ALWAYS TURN TO WANTING TO FIGHT.WE HAVE GOT IT FIGURED OUT.MITCH THINKS KENNY IS A LIAR & JOHN BELIEVES HIM.IS THAT ANY NEED TO HAVE HARD FEELINGS W/SOMEBODY.I HOPE YALL CAN BE MAN ENOUGH TO BEHAVE WHEN YALL RUN ACROSS EACH OTHERS PATH.THERE WILL BE KIDS @ THE HUNTS & THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THERE THAT WANT APPRECIATE THAT TYPE OF CARRYING ON.I SURE HOPE MY SON IS NOT AROUND WHEN YALL ACT OUT.

WE ALL HAVE OUR OPINIONS & I HAVE MINE.I KNOW THAT THE YAHOO DOGS IS THROWING SOME VERY GOOD PUPS & I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME OFF OF HIM MYSELF.MITCH HAS NOT BASHED THE DOG.HE JUST DON'T BELIEVE THAT HE WON OVER 40 HUNTS.I'M NOT SAYING THAT HE DID OR DID NOT,THAT WOULD BE ONE HECK OF A RECORD.HE HAS FOR SURE THROWN SOME NICE HOUNDS.

from what I have seen it looks like jhon was trying to avoid having an altercation at a hunt. Looks to me like mitch ingram is the one with an anger problem. Whats funny is how stupid the guy is. he was making fun of the ole boys name and when the tables were turned he wanted to get angry. jhon I ain't saying I hope you get in a fight but your a pretty big guy. don't hurt em'

come on guys, no body is going to get in a fight. Im sure mitch has calmed down a little.

John you had better be careful messing with Mitch. He stated earlier that he Hunts with L. C. HOBBY. And Mr.Hobby has been deceased for several years now. So when you do talk to him ask him how hunting is up their.

mark can u send me kennys number, im not far from him in ga maybe 45 min, would like to talk to him abt breeding one of these liq gyps I have, seen where he an outside hunter and uses yahoo in the road, im also an outside hunter and might be interested , text me the number please 912 977 5509 thanks

1 2