​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Di-methox?

I will say this I am not a no it all either , here is what I say about cocidia , as for mixing dyne with sulfa , I have never mixed it always use it straight down the throat, abt a quarter of cc down the throat and it will be history in the morn, albon is ok but it don't work overnite, sulfa is very nasty tasting to them and they wont like it but it is 100% effective against coccidian I have raised hundreds of pups and I keep it on hand, sour feed, and milk will give it to them, corid in the water will also kill cocidia one forth of a cup of corid to 1 gallon of water, and they must drink it all without adding water to dilute it, it will kill cocidia, but the sulfa is the best, my opinion albon is weak and takes way to long, sulfa and corid is sold in the Jeffers book

I have found out that keeping a pen clean using dawn anti bacterial soap everyday with a good scrubing on the floor will help with everything, dogs can eat a lot of nasty stuff and not get sick, being there saliva will kill a lot of nastiness ,but when the quanty of what they eat is more than there saliva can kill there gona get stomach problems, grown dogs can get messed up from eating nasty stuff very fast, seen it to many times , and have seen a vet diagnose a hound with kidney failure due to the the dog eating nasty stuff, that was a severe case of guardia, febendazol such as panacur, or safeguard, will wipe this out , 5 days of using it 1cc per 10 pounds

I need help how to make it,
Could you WhatsApp me
I’m in UK 07889485010