​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Camp Shelby outside hunt (David Gatwood Memorial)

All of you know how the outside can be but some recruiters called and said Brad Tally strung dogs all over Shelby Friday night! Better watch out ladies and gentleman this guy is no stranger to the winners circle!

Clayton will you post my numbers

Bull-172/174/176 if anyone is not coming please turn your numbers in i have almost 300 numbers out should be a good hunt.I have not had a chance to run but i have heard there has been some good running should be plenty of game.

Hey me and Molly will b there on ready and all the rest of her team mates. Y'all b ready

Mr. Question ,I don't remember not showing up but I will send my collars with Don anytime ! Thank you , but if you would like to run mine I'll be glad to bring you my collars just post your name so I will know where to bring them .

It's tuff being famous ain't it bubba shaw

And I don't even know why , Tiny. Somebody just gotta BABBLE a little

I don't care if I win it or score 0 on the big day. I am just happy to be able to do what I absolutely love to do and that's run hounds on the outside. They will be a lot of good hounds at this hunt. Always have been. I may not score a point but me and ole Jed will be there in full force.