​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Teddie Villines Puppy Hunt, NW Arkansas

What are yall closeing the pen cause yall want invite noone or are yall just chicken and skared that someone will call yalls hand on some things now go figure or go lock the gate

EASY TO LOCK HARD TO GET BACK OPEN DO YOU WANT TOO COME AN SEE COX OPEN INV ******* SORRY FOR MY LANGUGE DO YOU WANT NUMBERS OCTOBER 5 TH OR ARE YOU A COWARD FAIREST HUNT YOU BEEN TOO DONT KNOWN WHO SAID WHAT BUT IT DID MESS MY DAY UP SO CALL TEDDY VILLINES IF YOU WANT NUMBERS IM DONE

STEVE O TEDDY VILLINES HAS A HUNT FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH AT THE HUNTSVILLE PEN 300 AC OF BIGGER HILLS 35 MILES SOUTH OF DENNYS PEN ON HWY 23 SOUTH OF HUNTSVILLE OCT 5 THE REST OF THESE **** MESSAGES HAVE BEEN FLAGED AS B S THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Some of the things on here may have been flagged as B.S. but if you look at the results of the hunt there was a butt whopping that took place. I've not heard anyone deny that. From what I was told there was a hunter invited to the hunt.That people call him in N.W. Arkansas by the name of Coyote Commander and the people that invited him knew, that a butt whopping was gonna take place. People cry about two many dogs brought by 1 person.That is just an excuse to when you get a butt whopping.I was told Coyote Commander don't go to very many hunts because of all the crying,excuses, and poor sportsmanship but when he does go he lives up to his name.The funny part of the whole hunt is the men that got the butt whopping all met at the gate on the way out and went to howling and carrying on like a dog that that had been thrown out, out run, out done kind of a lonesome howl.If I would have been there I would have had to feel sorry for them. Hey that's a fact Jack. Amen Brother. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY