​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Line up for 3 hour Saturday

Judge if you buy one this week at least charge the collar from the pen owner name , we loaded it in the wrong truck 🤣🤣🤣bring your sons Parker / davis kennel , see y'all tommr pm , davis said he still had your golf ball to !!!😜😜😜💰💰💰

I'll take any bet for $100 against my dog , I've won 2 hunts and I'm gonna promise you this will be the same way , judge you and valentine/Byrd , Parker /davis , get all you want , I have plenty money to bet against that crap y'all hauling

Effird does have some heat in other states! Don't know if moonlights will run across state line! 😂😂😂. Load him up !! It's not going to be at Hope!!!

I can't cross the state line , my dogs only run in hope , it took me yrs to get my people in there , I'm not leaving my little home pen I hunt in 😂😂😂😜

Make sure and give Robby Morse a number , we really want to visit him there 😳😳

Boys I'm going to hope to win that one , dad aka poppa chicken is going to miss , we can't wait to get there and blow this hunt out , any head up bets we will take , we sold load chickens this week , don't be scared boys put ur money where ur mouth is 😜

Hey Shelton don't run away being scared, I hear you left the state , please come get me I'm getting scared they gonna spank me to 🤣🤣🤣

I'm coming back Matthew , it's no way we can get beat in our home pen , judge called looking for a local dog to win with , I'm keeping mine to take there money , let's kick em around Matthew

Boys we not coming this far to clap , we gonna take the trouphy and cash back , our kennel partner slack daddy !!! Judge Teat knows that , he's bringing us with him !!!

Me& my Partner have been all over this year!! Not had a lot of Luck ! I wanted to buy that gyp from Carter is the reason I have messed with judge! We really need a good one !! But all you boys come on over to our country !! We got something for all that's coming !! You boys come on over!!

Pucker / Diva is not the odds favorite being so far from home.

120 hounds cast. We have these suckers trapped!!!

If we we don't win this hunt I'm getting rid of Parker , going back with my old buddy Bradshaw and bring daddy judge

Boys if yaw are here you are missing a good hunt! I been over at the new supply trailer . Trying to find something that will work on these dogs!! Byrd is getting tired of me coaching ball! I'm fixing to start hunting hard again. Hunting now for new supplies!! Any help would be appreciated !! Thanks my fellow hunters

They figuring scores , outstanding running , meet us at the local cold beer store because we buying from what we have seen !!!

Them MS Boys brought the Pain!!!

Who was top 10 ?