Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Testimony

Hi Barbara..I have read your mailings so many times but never realized how alike our testimonies are!
Praise our Saviour Jesus from saving us from Satans
evil plans for our lives! God bless!

Re: My Testimony

Dear Barbara: I don't know where you got my email address. I hear from some Barbaras but not sure if you are one of them.

I am glad you are back with the Lord and clean. Have a son who is alcohol/drug addicted but finally at age 48, he is clean and has been off drugs for about 12 years and alcohol for a year, stopped smoking cigarettes too. Is still not back in church since he feels they didn't treat him right. One church saved his life and gave him a place to live in the sanctuary until he was caught drinking in there!!! He is diabetic and has lost part of a finger and his feet aren't too good but he holds a job; has an older man who is his mentor; don't know what will happen if that man dies as he keeps my son in a job.

Although I rejoice at the fact that God brings people "out of these things".......on the other hand we get no testimonies from people who have obeyed the Lord to "flee" these things. I don't hear many testimonies about folks who have stayed faithful to the Lord against all odds and suffered because of it. They have run the other way!! Let's hear some testimonies from those who have not caused pain for others and gone astray.....mercy, that takes a lot of mercy and grace and should be recognized!!!

This does not take away from your wonderful deliverance by the Lord but my thoughts and the thoughts of many others who have "abstained."

Love in the Savior
Nell (Nellie)