MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Holly Hills Fox Pen June Hunt Results- Alma, GA

Photobucket

congrats mr.bill an billy priest on the big win at alma!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats Billy and Lee.

Congrats MR. BILL....haha

Whats the breeding on Coursons Lee? They sure are hot in puppy hunts. Can they go three days?

Mr Metts...ya have e-mail coming to ya.

Congrats Mr.Bill & Billy on the win and to everyone that placed ,the new pen operators done a great job on there first hunt.

Lee is an old dog going on 10 years. Some of the dogs in his pedigree you may recognize are Diceman, Final Bid, Rentz's Rook, Action Cat, and Osteen's Tall Man. We have some Feburary pups for next year already running, looking pretty good right now. Thanks.

Congrats Billy and Mr Bill. Thats a tough bunch you had to go thru Sat. Congrats to South Bryan, Tic Toc,Freeman and son, and all the others. Billy, I hate to say it, but that pup looks better than you do!! LoL.Look forward to seeing all of ya'll Sat at Jones Creek. We'll see how it shakes out over there.
God Bless
Bobby

Congrats to all that placed. This was a good group of puppies at the hunt. Thanks and congrats to Smack Down, Baldwin Bay and S&H Kennels for putting on a great hunt. A big thanks to the judges and cooks for doing a excellent job in the heat. When I get some more pups ready I will be back. J.J. thanks for letting me get this hound, hopefully the one I sent that way will work out as good for you. Mr. Bobby I knew deep down you liked them black hounds.

LoL!!! Yeah right Billy.
God Bless
Bobby

Good job Mr.Bill i know you trained this one thats for sure p.s who's the fat guy in the pink shirt in picture 2 congrats to all that placed

Congrats Mr. Bill and Billy and all of the others that placed. Those 2 in the picture with the 15 dog look like twin brothers! I knew Billy had a twin out there somewhere. LOL.

Buck

BTT