​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: FL State?

Just so every one knows. The pepsi show up in large groups. Over 40 derby and A.A. at the central Fl.

I wish we didn't have a hunt here that weekend I would like to come just see this show!! I'd sell tickets and popcorn cuz this sounds like a Drama in the making

Dont know much about all the talk on this thread but was around the "Pepsis" during the central and there wasn't quite 40+. 26 off Pepsi ran in that hunt, half of them under a year old. I think 12 placed but might be wrong on that. They did run 10 or 12 other dogs not off him that didn't place. Not sure about any going to the Fl state. Carry on!

All i can say is they better bring the pepsi by the case full. Carl i talked to Howard an he said when ur dogs run like his do an you fish like he does you dont need but an hour. Heard them Lynn boys sent their. Scout out this morning to see what we are holding hope they get
Use to seeing white dogs up front.

Let's see who coming to win. If dog pile(pepsi and other dogs from there kennel) show up they will hard to beat. So will the Lynn boys. The Sapp brother to name a few. Who else is coming to win it.

Just to put some minds to rest, I talked to Aaron Wednesday afternoon and the Pepsi Machine is going to the Santa Rosa. Those plans could change.

Butch you going to be running in ocala sat. I need to talk to you. Call me if not 386 299 6163

I am mastering the Central Florida Doghunters' one day Saturday. I will also be at the bench show tonight.

Doug, I would give the scouting report but I'm sure you have already seen the pictures

Which ones the meat dog or the quitting one? All jokes aside Carl and I will let yall in the pictures with us at the hunt.

How many numbers out so far?

Heard around 500

Glad they are coming Can't wait to have a good time with them and Paul. Butch I wish you and Dennis could make it!!
Good Luck to everyone at the Fl State!!

Radar give me a call if you would. 386 299 6163

Just seen your post. But I Sure will.

Btt!

I hear cow girls still placing them talking dogs.

You need to worry about the one an only cowboy.

(I hear) she must have kicked your tail

Btt

well were is all the power coming from.heard there is alot of # out with alot of the big guns coming to the hung

This will be a nice hunt and hard running.I think Mark will be hard to handle.

Mark Ya whoo?????

them Florida boys are coming to take it all

Heard them Fl boys gona get a butt whippen.Can I get a big 10-4.

fla is not slacking this year

word is the the winner lives within an hour of the pen

hour south in fla

an hr south would put you around starke right? carl/doug must be your pick

Maybe another 15 min further south will give u the winner

so who would that be?

Well 15 min south of me is nothing... 20 min is Howard an 40 min is Mark. Then a lil south an west you find the big hitters Paulson White an Matchett so who is it?

It's not Jay Paulson I am just coming to donate money must be marshmallow performance hounds heard they got the heat.

Maybe you need to move over to the east

That's over my way I hope your right .But I want hold my breath

dot who you thinking?

Must be talking about Ronald Cercy

Heard there's a guy that's been off the radar. He has two secret weapons. And they don't play! He comes from about 2.5 hrs south of the pen! Better watch out for him. No one will see it coming. Hope they get a lil rain...he may set the woods on fire!

Theres a man coming out of Florida that has the fire department follow him around putting out the fires his hounds set when they are running

All this heat coming..... Maybe we Should just stay home!

i heard some of those panhandle boys were coming, they've been off the radar for a few years but at one time were really hard to handle, they never were ones to just come and donate.

The ball coach is the one to watch. He has them ready !

the winner will come from what is known around here at the sunday bunch

Yall better not count out the Sapp Bros.!!

Charlie Griffin said there going to kick butt and take names later.

hope them speed demons can swim, those south Fla sand hill hounds will need better feet and swim fins

I ain't got much but I'm ready to come and have a good time with all y'all boys.

Can yall keep her? ^

Well Doug at least Jay doesn't lie. He really is just going to donate money. I am sure Happy will be doing the same. Unless he has a whole lot better dogs than we saw run hid somewhere. Wait a minute I meant walk. Charlie it will be safe for you to come. NesSmith isn't coming and that place in Ocala is closed down! I also heard Howard tried to get in some last minute running yesterday. He should have started getting ready the day after last years hunt. Maybe them Wallys would have been started by now.

Well said my friend. Jays lil girl came an got her pups yesterday. What i cant figure out is listening to them our hounds are no good but they sure did want some pups? I guess if we put them in we can take them out to. Hope all them famos people show up sure would like to see some good. Hounds run

1 2 3