​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: FL State?

2.5hr south of the pen may be the person,barberville and DeLeon spring area. There area few kennels in that area that if they show up should get there names call.

Well Doug and Carl good news I was at the pen Sunday and I didn't see any Armadillas so maybe yalls dogs will get some points. now as far as them quitting I can't help yall there hopefully yall got some good go juice to give them.

Jay you better hope they have put some armadillas in their to occupy our hounds so you stand a better chance of beating us... And i dont care if they do quit after 5 hours by all means the hunt is over. Just remeber you just got some pups out of the quitter.

Yea your right I did just get some pups from you but you have three little girls you know how hard it is to tell them no. Besides the club I just got in is full of Armadillas and we need some dogs to run them with.

Well im glad i could help you out. You know not every dog can run one of them armadillas. It takes a good fast track running hound to run one right not one of them wide swinging road running yote dogs.

Jay I am glad that we got your breeding program on the right track. By this time next year you will be on cloud 9. You will finally see something you own in the front. Just remember it will still be ok for you to hang around us after next Saturday. We are just trying to help your dreams come true.

Lets get it on.

btt

I have a garmin astro 220 that comes with the long range antenna and ram mount with one dc30 and one dc40 for sale. Also have five paintable blankets and a sportdog 6 collar system with one collar that I will bring up to the hunt on Friday. Blankets will be $50 for all 5. Garmin and both collars with accessories will be $500 and shock system will be $300.

Randy u getting out of field trialing.

Yes sir. For right now I am. I'm sure I won't be able to stay away very long. I'll see you guys up there on Friday.

Will see u there

Folks we can't wait til we let these hounds do the talking

At last the time is at hand! I hope for some on here that they have not let their alligator mouths overload their canary a--! Good luck to all!

Butch,
Good Luck to you, Cowgirl, Jenny, and Sky may yall have great running and Great times!!

378 hounds with some hard running.

High dog 345 sd and 45 huntin.

High dog 40 h and 400 sd

who has high dog

Benefit Hunt for Marcel "Ledbetter" Gauthier
5Hr Speed and Drive $40/dog
All proceeds go to Funeral expenses and family
For numbers Call Scott Head 334-488-9305

Prizes will be awarded to places
Hoping for dog feed and more

Breakfast and Lunch plates will be sold
50/50 raffle

Auction of cakes and any items donated
To donate items for auction or any info call Jimmy Smith 850-777-9481 or Chad Pittman 850-281-3640

We are gonna have a really good time hunting and honoring the memory of a great hunter and Friend!

Hunters will be taken in on a trailer to the center of pen to watch crossings!

Master of hounds will be Jim "Bulldog" Huie
Auctioneer will be Ted Barlow and Assitant Wesley "Pdubb" Patterson
You wont wanna miss the laughs that will bring!

Had a god time and got my butt kicked.I will have a better dog next year.

Cream of the crop rose to the top. Good job Mr. Howard

Hey Carl if you are coming down to run next week give me a call 352-308-6639

Chase,this is fast dog kennels Carl,not slow dog kennels from Trenton Fl.

Had a good time and the pen was ready for a big hunt.

Dates and place?

Steve I think they said black water

Steve,your buddy said you have some new power.

The benefit hunt will be march 15th in Andalusia at the Carolina running pen

1 2 3