Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
LOUISIANA SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE--8 HOUR BENEFIT OPEN HUNT

WHEN: February 15, 2014

WHERE: Gopher Hill Fox Pen--7 miles west of Franklinton,LA, off Hwy 440 on Crystal Springs Rd.

ENTRY FEE: $50/Hound

PAYBACK: Dogfood Prizes to top ten hounds.

CAST TIME: 3:00AM

CALL TO RESERVE NUMBERS--Shane Husser at 985-515-5459

Book is now open

NOTE: BOOKS CLOSE AT 2:00AM ON 2/15/14.
ROLLCALL WILL BE AT 2:45AM
SINCE THIS IS A BENEFIT HUNT, NO FOOD WILL BE SERVED. BREAKFAST AND
LUNCH CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE NEW STORE 3 MILES WEST OF PEN ON HWY 440.

Re: LOUISIANA SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE--8 HOUR BENEFIT OPEN HUNT

If it's a benifit hunt why don't you cook and sell plates that's how you make money

dean, you are right, but man power is the problem.

all hunters, we need your help in supporting this hunt and the lsa. this is a fight to keep your guns,to be able to hunt with dogs, and keep our fox pen open.

All the $ 50 going to the LSA ?

two fox in the chicken house then bring boudreaus butt paste when you pay your entry because you gonna need it after this one

two fox in a chicken house yall goona boudereaxs butt paste when you pay entry fee or call the results

james, I am hopeing to raise around three thousand for the lsa. I think after expenses we can give back 40 dollars of the entry. we might have to purchases some dog foods and allow for some losses to the pen etc., but most of it will go to lsa. we are hopeing for around 70-80 dogs for the hunt.

chuck, here is the hunt that you and I talk about a few months back. hope you can make it.

Wouldn't miss it . Now if I can drag old Haskell out.

btt

hunters, I have a family who will come cook breakfast and lunch at the lsa hunt. all proceeds from the meals will be donated to lsa from Stephen and Sandra givens and family. thanks to him and family for volunteering his time and help for the lsa. thanks to each person that has volunteer to judge. we hope to have a good hunt and a good turn out. it is for the effort of around 500 members, bayou state dog hunters , and miss. state dogs hunters , that we can move forward in fighting for our hunting rights. I am thankful for the positive people who step up to the plate at this time for our kids and grandchildrens future.

mr leroy is shane going to be a judge in the trial

btt

Leroy, what is a good adress that I could mail some money to for a few sacks of Dog Food for your Hunt??? Thanks, Keith.

keith, mail it to my address at 722 Osiris st., Alexandria, la 71303. thanks for your help. hope everything is good with you. come go hunting one Friday night at the hick pen.

Got it Leroy, Thanks.

btt

btt

Concerned Hunt it is a benefit hunt what does it matter who is judging. Concerned that you are not man enough to use your name . Mr Leroy hold prolly the fairest judged hunt out there. Like I said it is a benefit hunt it is about having a good time and helping support the future of hunting with dogs . If you are that concerned why even come . Just my unasked for 2 cents .

chuck, thanks for your commemts. over the past 12 years I have try to run a good pen and put on good hunts. I have also learn that you cannot please everyone, no matter how good of hunts you have each year. I am thankful to the hunters who support our sport.

Not a problem Mr Leroy . Prolly wasn't my business but I couldn't just keep quiet and let some sore loser put down on you or Shane just cause their hound can't make the cut .

chuck, talk to haskill today. he said he was going to get with you about our hunt within a few days. he has been staying in out of the weather. shane has about 30 numbers out at this time.

Okay . I ended up with 2 good numbers . I am running with Haskell Saturday I will talk to him then .

btt

chuck, I need for you to spread the word about the 8 hr. hunt to all those deer hunters in your area. we have out around 30 numbers for the hunt. this is to support our fight against the u.s. forestry to run dogs along with keeping our hunting rights. I need their support. thanks.

btt

Will do

Not gonna be able to make it mr Leroy but might send a hound over there and will you have memberships for the lousianna dog hunters association ?

tiny, hope you can send a hound for the hunt since you can not be there. we need the support from all the hunters. we have a fight on our hands, but we have hired one of the best appeal attorney in the state to handle our case. hope we can be successful in this case so it will benefit all hunters.

btt

btt

hope you deer hunters in miss. will get some numbers for the hunt. we have not reach our expected numbers for the hunt.

btt

hunters, if any of you are not getting shane for numbers, give me a call at 318-448-0940. I will get you some numbers. we are having problems with the phone. thanks leroy

chuck, hope you will make the hunt. bring haskill dogs so you can whip him. I know he is going to florida on the date of hunt. we need you there.

hunters, will give away dog feed--planning on 40 sacks. will give dog feed and plaques to the top ten. come join us for a good hunt.

Mr. Leroy, I talked to Shane a little while ago and got some Numbers, looking forward to coming to the hunt.

Mr.Leroy did you get the letter I mailed you last week? Just checking to be sure.

Just a few days left so let's get it stirred up who's bringing the heat

I am gone take it with these 2 Haskell is sending

You can count on me being there Leroy . I think me and Adam is coming together. I am bring ing 2 for Haskell . Don't know what he is sending though .

keith, got your letter and check. thanks for your support.

worm, looking forward to meeting you and thanks for your support for the hunt and dog hunting everywhere.

chuck, I know you are coming to win and beat haskell. you have a female that can get it done by the report I am getting. looking forward to seeing you. we have pick up some more hounds today, so I hope for a real good turn out.

Haskell may be here . He was thinking it was this coming Saturday

Mr Leroy so far how many numbers are out

have around 45 numbers out. hope to get another 15-20 within the next week.

btt

hope we get some good weather for the hunt. has been mighty cold for the past few weeks in la.. hope next week will have some sunshine.

btt

1 2