1 2
Author
Comment
Heat at saline co

Who's bringing the heat at saline co who's all goin to be there

Re: Heat at saline co

Jay brothers will be not be coming to visit

Word on street is these locals ain't playing this year ! Jay brothers , Larry dial , Corleys , and even the little cripple kid sending one must be a good one !!

the locals didnt write this because it was spelled right

its almost here and cant wait for my jay baby to pick me up and ps anthony if there is anything i can do u just let me know because jay is not the jelous type

I heard the cardealer and Mr.Jay Brothers are tryn to buy sum secret weapons

The word is Jay Brothers has gotten some new high powered hounds and everyone else will competing for second.

Mikeal Watson ain't coming to play,here he's gotem ready, Jerry Hardwick will be ruff if he's there, Little Tommie mite slide one in there if it don't get a hump in it's back, I here T.J. & Alex ain't fooling around they are coming to win it all. Them local bumpkins don't have a chance, got to keep them in the woods not on the tradin block.

If yall are coming to win dnt waste ur gas cause jay brothers is gonna bust that xxx

Grant CO. read the last line! Nuff said HA/HA

Cripple lol I tell u what I may be down from this surgery but I will be back soon !!!!

Boys me Tj and Alec don't even don't even have a dog that can run just bringing a load of pups

You could give all those locals a cord of dried oak wood and a pine stump and they still couldn't come up with heat for the Saline County!

Jay brothers was spotted at Dillards buying him a brand new shirt to get his picture taking in

Part of combine kennels was spotted at dry cleaners trying to get his kennel jacket fitted, Heard The Dial Boys may team up with combine kennels this could be explosive.

I over heard a small conversation at The Day and Nite that Combine kennels, Mr. Jay Brothers and The Dials were all joining forces to make one big combine kennel. Boys and girls look out.

All they need now is for SHi----- eater kennels to join forces & we are all in trouble! THE COW DOC WILL BE READY WITH HO,HO'S IN HAND. LEADIN A BIG RED DOG. Wonder if he will do the Cow doc shuffle if ole red places

the only one me and jay is worried about is the mailman, hes got a lethal weapon but me and jay got one thats just as good

I cant wait to see my jay baby in his brand new shirt. He got me one too so we will match in our pictures!

derby will b maybe not in this order but Corley, Brown, Brothers, Dial, Edwards, Thornberry, Tillco, Fraiser, Hoehners, And the suprise

i wish i had some dogs to enter but my leaf flipping white dogs are to slow and im so short legged i can chase them down but the fast dogs i cant run down and catch

I think he spells his name Richie Tucker but he does have some slow dogs

Mailman your dogs are slow to

Heard they had a show down last night who's lookn strong ??? Wish I could get out of this chair I would have mine a lil better tuned up ...

No matter how many jay buys he will never out run me

Jeffery, how come u never come run with me and jay

I didn't know richie still had running dogs. Thought he was coon hunting these days

Most of y'all are Internet hunters

From the looks of richeys kennels it looks likes hes into a little bit of everything

Richey and mailbox breed to the first thing thay find mountain cur etc

I heard jay brothers was trying to buy that Lisa dog from the mailman so he could win

Now who won'ts to buy a dog to win a hunt it's not fun to me if I didn't raise them and train the

I agree Elvis but people like jay brothers and mailman and car salesman and don't forget the dials and corleys can't train nothing

Horn you know nothing about these guys dogs!

I just want to have six dogs place in top ten

Mr Jackie you have a hound for sale that might place in saline co hunt

If so I want it

Y'all need to call me y'all know I got hounds that place

I got one for sell too I will take 1500$ I promise he will place !!!

Anthony where are u located and what is the breeding and how old is it

Lol most of these post on here are fake just like that one I didn't post it just a bunch of guys picking on each outher !! How ever I will sell him for 1500$....lol I will not promise he will place tho .

If Jay Brothers is as good as yall say he is i will pay big money to beat him

To Missouri: them guys from Sheridan don't have much they get beat at every hunt they go to. They dog trade to much to have anything and the jay brothers thing is a joke none of em have much. Just be there and you'll see what I'm talking about. Anthony knows as much about a dog as a tree! Till next Democrat out!

Democrat post ur name on here or call me 1870-942-9748 u mf I may have not won as many hunts as u who ever u are but u don't know **** about what I know u prolly buy ur dogs fu !!!

If my memory serves me right those men from southern Illinois slipped in a waxed everyone's tail last year. Don't they have numbers again? Ya'll better be ready for an invasion from the east and the west!

If my memory serves me right we had a good time last year! P.S. Jay placed one last year

i bet a half beagle /half english bulldog could out run all u boys

Call me for questions I know it all don't believe that stand around and liscene to me talk

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are !!!!

I do know everything because ive been hunting for 2 or 3 years now

at least bubba been placing all these others named hell nobody ever heard of them

1 2