​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
TOP NOTCH C.J.

C.J. has arrived at S&J Kennels, here in Claxton, GA.

If you are interested in breeding to C.J., you can contact me at 1-912-667-7818 cell by text or phone. Easier to get me via text during the day.

Stud Fee: $200.00

Stephen Brown (S&J Kennels)

Hammerin Down Ace(Barney's Chase x Barney's Black Gal)
~Hammerin Down Stinger
Hammerin Down Jiter Bug(Almond's Woodstock x Spires'Shelly)
TOP NOTCH C.J.
Hammerin Down Ben(Almond's Woodstock x DSOFDCh Spires' Sissy
~Hammerin Down Autumn
Summers' Susanne(BB FCh J&R CJ x Summers' Savannnah)

Re: TOP NOTCH C.J.

How long will you have him.

200 $ stud fee to breed to this average dog that throws average pups??

If you don't like him or the stud fee don't pay it!

Let me say this if this hound is average then there are many culls out there that people call outstanding.This hound has won and placed in far more hunts than most will do with there whole packs.Why people will cut down a hound or hunter that they are jealous of is beyond me. Load up your hounds and call the man and go run with this hound and his offspring if you have the guts.A persons mouth can do wonders but when he has to back it up that is a different story.For all but this idiot CJ is a fine hound that you wont be sorry you bred to.I just bred a top female to him and I am anxious to get this litter.Will breed a few more also.Steven you can't choose a better hound to breed to.Anyone that chooses can call me and I can give a list of references on this hound as I have ran with him since he was 14 months old. Thanks: Jeff

Well said Mr jeff.

Jeff these people are not stupid or blind or ignorant they are just plain jealous and chicken you couldn't pay them to go run with Kelly's dogs in a foxpen they want even put there name on here if the truth be known they probably have been beat by CJ and his pups and they are tired of trying to beat them. A fellow posted not long ago that he had been reading hunt results and saw where the CJ pups were placing everywhere and he wanted to try some everyone in the fox hunting world logs on to this website and checks the hunt results again they are not stupid just plain jealous.

Ashley
How long will you have him.

Ashley,

We are just gone play it by ear. Hope to have him here a while!

Stephen

Jeff why aren't you breeding to him ? Same reason everybody else is not , anybody can crack date puppies they been breeding for 2 yrs where are all the champions ? Let's don't promote a average dog to gain a buck !

Well I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in as a no namer I seen cj run and pups off him run several times to me he was a average track runnin dog with not much speed . To be honest I agree with billy bob and don't see how the dog won any speed and drive hunts not jealous at all I just prefer to progress my kennel rather than set it back a year by breeding to cj goodluck with the pups!

Look again Mr. Jeff said he is breeding to him!!!

hunter, Billy Dumb Bob and Teacher will not put their real name on their post and accept a challenge to run against some ol slow C.J. pups!!!! Come on you bad ace, no name cowards!!! Put your money where your mouth is!! You talk the talk, now you have the chance to walk the walk. Accept the challenge or be a low-life, gutless little punk and hide behind a computer or show the world that you are a man! Will be waiting to see your real name!

Idk about y'all but I'm not blind it sure hasn't set Top Notch Kennels back since they been breeding him. It's sure hard to keep them off the results when they show up.

We did not see a lot of cj pups in the running here , better stay on computer and puppy hunts !!!

Well well well I knew it wouldn't take long but I knew it was coming and what's sad is I've never asked anybody to bred to Cj, and I'm willing to bet the ones on here putting him down I consider buddies,so y'all can all get on here and bash him it doesn't bother me I'm just clearing a couple things up. Cj has only won 2 hunts for us but he has placed in La,Ms,Ga,Ar,&Fl in his lifetime against some of the best most being top 5 finishes he has more miles ridding in a truck going to hunts and running than most people put on trucks. And with only a few gyps being bred and a lot less people running them they are doing pretty **** good in my eyes his pups have placed and won in La,Ms,Ga,& The Carolinas thats not bad!!! And to Enon derby you really are stupid Hunter Joiner placed a Cj pup at the Dixie Land over the weekend!!

In just the past two months in GA and SC, C.J.'s pups have placed:

1st
1st
1st
3rd
3rd
3rd
3rd
3rd
4th
4th
5th
5th
6th
7th
10th
10th
15th

and that is just a few pups!!!

We are not begging people or pulling your leg hunter, dumb bob, teacher or enon derby to come breed to C.J. ! We are just letting honest people with brains know that if they are interested, they are more than welcome to come breed to him. If not, no harm and no love lost! We even wish you the best in your future endeavors and hope the best for you when you go hunting or to a hunt. Heck, if you happen to place a pup or hound, let us know who you are by putting your real name and we can give you a big ol CONGRATS!!

Best Wishes and Happy Hunting!

Stephen "Buck" Brown

Just like to say I agree with everything Jeff Allmand said , CJ is way better than a average hound. Not long ago i ran with him and watched him flat run a coyote down . His pups place every where they go . I have judged hunts and watched his pups run and they flat out run their game !! Jim Eastman

I LOOK AT EVERY RESULTS FROM HUNTS THAT ARE POSTED ON HERE & SPEED DOGS & I THINK CJ HAS HIS SHARE PLACING.I HAVE NEVER HERD OR SEEN THE DOG RUN,BUT I KNOW THAT KELLEY WOULD NOT BE BREEDING TO A AVERAGE DOG.STEVEN BROWN HAS TERRORIZED THE HELL OUT THE HUNTS THE PAST MONTH WITH THE ONES HE HAS.

I HATE TO SEE NO NAMERS BASH OTHER PEOPLE'S DOGS,HUNTS,ETC...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.

Wow Kelly didn't know Ole CJ such a HATERS CLUB....But as many azzes he has Tanned im not surprise an you right most of them that's talking smack prolly hunt with you every week or so.... An just for the record before yall go to bumping them gums (YES I BRED 2 OF MY BEST GYPS TO HIM)!!!
CJ may not have won every hunt he has been entered in but there has been very few that he hasn't had his name called for sure ...
Good Luck BUCK

GET U SUM
Tic

I shure wish I had some jyps coming in. I wouldn't be scared to breed to him and try it. .. I have had the chance in the last several months to judge in a few hunts and wouldn't be scared to Put my money up against some of the ones I've seen stephen brown hunting in the past months.. . There's a lot of good young hounds around here right now. And these pups brown is huntin right now can flat get around!!!.. p.s I'm coming for ya buck ... haha

yall need to load em and travel and get out the backyard to claim they this and that. bring em to big creeks this coming weekend or millard on march 8th and measure up. that's how you claim theyre good.when you can win somewhere you haven't practiced 100 times you got a good animal. how bout it mr shuman? whens the last time you and all them good dogs came west and measured up

So whens the last time you boys headed EAST?What you are saying is the best dogs are west & who said the best dogs are going to be at the two hunts you have mention.They maybe,but they may not be.I think that the dog come East to get over hear in GA.

Im not saying the dogs are better hear.What do yall have that is proving they are worth breeding to?Dont want to bash your dogs by no means.Just want to know so we may can step our program up in GA.All good dogs dont live in MISS.Yall run them 3hr hunts so you hope he will finish.

its simple math, there are several top kennels from la,and ms that will be attending these 2 hunts.if you can win it or place you got a good animal. if you can come from ga al fl or wherever and place or win without practicing you got a good one.

hunter
yall need to load em and travel and get out the backyard to claim they this and that. bring em to big creeks this coming weekend or millard on march 8th and measure up. that's how you claim theyre good.when you can win somewhere you haven't practiced 100 times you got a good animal. how bout it mr shuman? whens the last time you and all them good dogs came west and measured up

Come on hunter!! REALLY!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! Step back and take a look at your post on here! You are really starting to show how freaking ignorant you are. Look at your post, they are absolutely stupid! Oh well, you know they say stupid is, is stupid does and truth be known, if you had the gonads to identify yourself, the face would match the ignorance

They would rather crawl over there grandmas grave and screw there dying mother then put there real name. And if u don't like what I said u can call me 985-981-0026. If u don't like the dog u don't have to breed to him. But long as I like him and his pups Im satisfied. And really don't care what all u no name chicken **** mf have to say. So y'all have a good day my fellow fox hunters. And good luck at the hunts y'all go to for the rest of the year.

Don't know anything about cj but judged pups in our hunt and 2 that Stephen has are pretty nice pups

REAL HUNTER
hunter

Come on hunter!! REALLY!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! Step back and take a look at your post on here! You are really starting to show how freaking ignorant you are. Look at your post, they are absolutely stupid! Oh well, you know they say stupid is, is stupid does and truth be known, if you had the gonads to identify yourself, the face would match the ignorance

real hunter, I don't see whats so ignorant. there will be top kennels at both hunts. if you thinking this has something to do with CJ your wrong. I was talking about all those good GA pups that don't ever leave 1 or 2 pens. all I ever see is same folks at red gate and holly hills. those 2 hunts I mentioned will be hard to win. and its stupid is AS stupid does dummy

When you can go to 3 different states and place your dogs or pups you got something to be recognized. Now there's some places you can go out of town and out of state and certain people and judges won't allow you to place or win they pencil whip you before the hunt even starts that's the way people are.alls you do is make the pot a little bigger and that's wrong. They say if u don't like them or don't think they score them fair then don't go. But if you gonna create hype around your dog and his pups you better make sure this animal has a decent winning record elsewhere besides his owners backyard. Now Kelly has placed and won with cj and his pups and has made a good name for himself why would you want to bash the man and his dog? For what? Jealousy. If you seen the dog run and his pups and you don't feel like that's what your lookin for don't breed to the dog. Simple as that. Don't get on here and make negative comments that are uncalled for seriously guys

So glad my kids can get on this web site and read such a good post , Kelly I don't know you but your mouth is filthy and you don't respect anyone with that language , I would never breed to one of your dogs period because you have no respect for anybody kids or family

And your teaching them something good not being man enough to put your name like the rest of the cowards on here great lesson.

Come on man. They are talking about her dog. when someone bashes your dog in many cases it could be similar to bashing one of your kids. You have to take up for them. It's not fun ,,,Get in the game daddy.

I have been hunting for 40 years and C J is one of kind hound I have a young dog 12months old and really run his game I have been running him with grown dogs since he was 11 mo. old and he got his share of the race and have run him down to catch him next day

Come on guys get real I've never in my life been a band wagon jumper for the folks that kno me I've kind of always done my own thing you win some and loose a lot more but be honest people CJ has and will continue to throw good hounds will they all be great no but you name me one single hound that has threw every single pup a outstanding one fact is you can't . Proven fact is I live next to Kelly and for one I can honestly say the guy hunts as hard as anybody and probably one of the most giving person you will ever meet raises a pile of pups every year and he doesn't just run around here fellows he may drive 3 hrs just to run his dogs just to keep them in shape and he travels to as many field trials as anyone and another fact is when he pulls up you better pay attention cause you WILL have to outrun him . Now the simple truth is guys come on no one is putting a gun to your head to breed to the dog if you want some get some if you don't then click on the next post are how about this list your studs on here and we will see what kind of results they have and hell we may breed a gyp to yours but that probably won't happen cause 90% of you must've not recieved a name when you were born so goodluck TOP NOTCH on CJ

Like him or not when cj was right when we pulled up to a hunt with him cash thorn and sportscenter in the truck we was gonna get our named called out and some change in out pocket Kelly and Larmie could care less if you breed to him or not. I would love for this website to change to where you have to login in and use your real name to post everyone talks about the antis are gonna end hunting but one of our biggest problems is the jealous people amongst ourselfs that can't post there names I am sure after I post this I will get bashed to but that's what fuels my fire haters are gonna hate

Mr hunter I missed your post but for your info at our puppy hunt the cj pups never step foot in our pen and won it so I don't think practice worked In that one they just out ran the rest that day

hunter
............ to mr hunter.... first off I wasn't claming to have any that are bad...was just making a post in general conversation.... but I do know a good " animal" when I seen one. And I'm not saying I know a hound better than the next man... just sayin!! And far as it goes I probally want be coming out west for a really long time... better yet why don't you load up and come south...912.980.9703. And I'm not scared to put my name.... ..

Kelly has been running at my pen at various times over the past year. this young man run good hounds and been running them for a while. I have never run with this dog or made a hunt with Kelly, but I know the breeding and his type of hound and that is good enough for me. he has some outstanding races at my pen. I know jeff almand knows a good hound when he watches one run.

There is 10 to 15 pen or more withen a 2hr radious from where I live here in ga. I don't have to travel ..when I run across a good pup to hunt..I try to support the pens in my area. And usually around this time of the year if you got pups of all age from jan to junes. you usually don't have ahole lot of time to pratice for a hunt roles around every weekend I don't have money flowin outa my ace. To just travel. I don't got it like that! But when ever you ready to pack up and come south give me a call and we can arrange somthing.

I HAVE HUNTED IN SEVERAL STATES (7) TO BE EXACT.I HAVE RAN AGAINST THE BEST ONE DAY KENNELS & SEVERAL OF THE BEST 3 DAY KENNELS @ 1 DAY HUNTS.I HAVE SEEN OUTSTANDING HOUNDS IN EVERY STATE.YOU GO EAST YOU GET INTO MORE 4-5hr HUNTS,YOU GO WEST & YOU GET INTO MOSTLY 3hr HUNTS.I LIKE EM ALL & WOULD LOVE TO 3 DAY IF I COULD BE OFF OF WORK SO I COULD.WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT THERE ARE TOP HOUNDS & KENNELS IN EVERY STATE NOW DAYS.

WE DON'T HAVE THE LUXURY TO HUNT W/IN 2HRS OF OUR HOUSE.I HAVE NOT SEEN WHERE THE DOGS IN ONE SINGLE STATE WERE THAT MUCH BETTER & FASTER THAN ANOTHER.BELIEVE ME,WE TRAVEL ENOUGH TO KNOW.MOST OF YALL ARE FORTUNATE THAT YALL DONT HAVE TO TRAVEL THAT FAR & WISH WE DIDN'T HAVE TO.

ANOTHER THING IS WE ALL HAVE HOUNDS THAT GO BACK TO THE SAME STUFF FOR THE MOST PARTS.THE KENNEL THAT WORKS THE HARDEST ARE THE ONES THAT GET REWARDED THE MOST.I PROMISE YOU THAT NO ONE KENNEL WORKS HARDER THAN STEPHEN BROWN & WHEN HE GOES TO A HUNT YOU BETTER HAVE YOURS RITE,CAUSE I PROMISE YOU HE DOES.WHEN YOU GO TO A HUNT & BIG CREEK,747,OAK RIDGE,BYRD & VALENTINE,TOP KNOTCH IS THERE ITS THE SAME.JUST A FEW & THE LIST GOES ON & ON.I LIKE TO RUN AGAINST THE BEST.IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE THE BEST IS TO RUN W/THE BEST.

Brandon, I put a no name on here cause I know how much you like them. Lol. You got to get over that man. It gives everyone something to do!!! Lol. On this web site if you had to put your real name it would be boring. Not near as much action. So there is good and bad. You have to take the bitter with the sweet , so to say). 3 days are much harder than 1 days. (( if you have a dog that can do both , your doing good. )) If you have a fox pen within 2 hours your doing good.. I don't doubt that you like to run with the best to be the best or make the best. I don't doubt that that you may be the best one of these days.... You certainly have a good head on your shoulders. Im not a big stud dog man. I'm going to Jeff Broadway's hunt this weekend , people tell me things are right down there. I've never been there .. I've got some that can smoke any c j "s A$$ if anyone can make the trip... Sure would like to know what I got......

Proud father you're a douche! And in case your child is reading this, a douche is a bottle filled with a liquid that can be used to wash the sand out of your crotch. It can be bought at any drug store. Kelly keep them hounds Rollin bud! I sure wish my gyp would have come in so we could have bred them on the interstate on your way to Georgia. That's alright I don't mine coming off the back pocket to get my name called next year.

S & J Kennels,

I'm sorry that your post has turned into what it has. I know it was never your intention for all of these comments to be posted. I am young, but have old school ways and was one of the few who said that the internet would be the death of foxhunting when all of these websites first started up...I am seeing this become more and more true everyday. We have become a divided family, something we can not afford in our sport.

With that being said, good luck with your stud hound Top Notch C.J. I have never had the privilege of seeing him run, but his pedigree is what caught my attention. I have run with his sire Stinger, dam Autumn, and grand sires Ace, Ben,(who were all exceptional hounds) and grand dam, Jitterbug(who was probably the fastest hound I've ever had the opportunity to watch.)

I have a ***** picked out now that I would like to try with CJ. I will contact you when she comes in heat.

Happy hunting!

Sky

STEVIM ,CAN YOU POST A PICTURE OF HIM

Text me Craig and I will send you a pic of him.

1-912-667-7818

Well let me explain it to u No Name Girls & Ladies. In a way u may understand it. When y'all go to Victoria secrets or Walmart to Buy ur panties not All of y'all AGREE on what panties to Buy! Sum buy the thongs Sum buy high hipsters! Sum of u Big Gravy Eaters just hope they cover it all. But u don't leave out the store cussing and fussing Because the lady ahead of u liked a Different pair than u did!!! So don't bash on a man because u don't like his dog! Just don't breed to it. But I can tell u one thing. If u get tired of clapping Kelly is the type of man if u go ask him for a puppy he will Give u one that will get ur name called!! That's A Fact Jack!!!

That is a fact Kelly gave me a pup off of cj that I won a hunt with an placed her in the top 5 a lot that's one thing I can say about Kelly he has a good heart an will help anyone out...

I wasnt gonna say anything bout this cause i know some smart ass will have a comment about it...But myself and Tommy sanders and Trampis andrews bout CJ from Davd Ritchburg when he was 11 months old..along with 2 of his mates..those were by far 3 of the best dogs we have ever owned or will own..we hauled those 3 dogs all over when we hunted and placed in just about every hunt we ran them in..i personally hauled them out of state to all the big money hunts and got the same results..we ran weekly with Mr terry Byrd and donnie valentine and never got embarrassed with those 3 hounds..in fact when CJ was right he was better than his mates..CJ won a couple hunts and placed in the top 5 numerous times...anyone that gets on here and says he was a average track runnig hound shows that you have never ran with him!!! CJ did what he had to do to get to the front and when he got it could run it like he was tied to it and would kill a coyote by himself when he he got to them..Jealousy and fighting is whats killing this sport and for some of you to get on here and talk crap about another mans dog isn just plain childish..so what if you dont like him..dont breed to him!! That simple...No hes not the best dog ive ever seen run BUT i bet you Terry Byrd and Donnie Valentine will vouch for CJ and his mates Lil Autumn and Raven..and if thats not good enough why dont you call the man that bred and raised them Mr David Ritchburg..prolly one of the best houndsman that sucks air...he can tell you all u need to know bout CJ..

Too much Woodstock!!!!!!!!!!!

U prolly been outrun by Woodstock blood a bunch, if u ever hunted much!!! lol!!

Im new to the sport and my buddy up north said CJ and pups are nice and to all u no namers u guys isnt going to be satified till someone figure u out and beat one of yalls asss and u bet its coming then what u going to hide behind

Why is it that there is someone putting down on a mans dog cj has always been an above average dog and he throwing some fine pups I just gonna leave it like this like mr David hellums saying RECORDS STANDS opinions fade away

1 2