​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt may 3rd

Puppy hunt may 3 rd for August first and after puppy's . It will be in sixty acre pen call chad for numbers . 225-202 -4419.

Re: Puppy hunt may 3rd

need 3 #s pleas

Call for numbers

Btt

Bbt

Bbt

New game is running good . We have over sixty numbers out should be good hunt .

Who's gonna win it herd that colyell Knls been wearing the gate out the gonna win it with them obamas

GOT A DARK HORSE COMING TO SPANK COYELL.

He trying to buy pups for the hunt now Lol. If he gets whooped he will be slinging rocks and want talk to nobody for a week. Lol

Is little creek gonna run wascoms pup that he has been training for him.

WE DONT RUN OUR OWN DOGS IN HUNTS AT OUR PENS.BUT SHE WILL BE AT DANNY WALLS HUNT AND KACEY HAS DONE A FINE JOB TRAINING HER.

PEN WILL BE OPEN SAT AND SUN CAST AT 7 AM.ONLY FOR PUPPYS THAT FIT THE HUNT.

Who's gonna be in the top 5

My picks

Colyell
Colyell
Big creek
Jo Jo wall

I heard 747 got some that can stroll. We shall see. Them home boys alt to be heck to beat.

We ain't got nothing anybody should be worried about for sure, but I have seen a few that can stroll! Gonna be a good one for sure! We will be there saturday morning to see who we will be clapping for next weekend!

Well who it gonna be people post some top 5 and top 10 predictions. Jo Jo who pups have u seen get up. Lil creek gonna be hard to beat.

Top 5

Big boy
Poke and hope
Colyell
Blew by u

Colyell
Colyell
Colyell
Colyell
Lil Creek

Colyell
Lil creek
Lil creek
Colyell
Colyell

Them Mississippi boys are comin and they will blow this hunt out top 5 are all going to Mississippi

Coyell
Little creek
Coyell
Jojo wall

Smokin s
Smokin s
Dt Knls

We definitely know who put the dark horse post, tooting his own horn. How obvious smoking losing s

Bama, I ain't put nothing on here and I ain't scared to put my name if I do!!!!! Now toot on that big boy!

The only thing smokin s will be smokin is his tires on that blacktop when he leaves the hunt

Top 5

Colyell
Lil creek
Jo Jo wall

Tommy I ain't arguing with u on this World Wide Web, I done told u what I think on here and to your face. U full of feathers.. But seems some others thinking just what I think as I read this post but I will take the blame so you'll feel better bout your self. Chad I hope he shows up and doesn't waste numbers, he's well known at that which u probably know bc I think he done turned them in once to u this week..

If Bama took care of his hounds as much as he gets on here an starts trouble he could have some fine hounds they are all a joke

People that aren't scared to come to the hunt it's cool to talk trash on line as long as your dog can back it up when he/she is in the woods. If your nuts hasn't dropped far enough to where if you talk the **** others can know who you are than you shouldn't post on the website. I'm 16 years old and I don't even act as childish as most of the people the people that get on this site to bash people and not post their name try being adults for a change

Don't hold back on em Dylan! Tell em how you really feel! Lol! I agree buddy!

That Colyell kennels is just layin the gap on all y'all they going to blow this hunt out by 500 points they are running some wicked fast pups that can low down run it so if I was all of y'all I wouldn't talk real loud especially you Kenneth W. your the only one tootin on your whistle your just wanting someone to start bragging on ya but it ain't going to happen .

IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT PLEASE CALL AND TURN YOUR NUMBERS IN.ARE TEXT ME THANKS.

The only thing TRENT will blow out is his hands for clapping for the WINNERS.

Heard jojo wall strapped it on some boy this morning at chads pen

I wish I could say you were right! I got drug around there like a lil boy getting drug out of church by his momma about to whip his butt! I told y'all before, I'm just coming to clap!

How many numbers are out?

After colyell and Jo Jo wall ran this weekend they scared everyone off

It gonna be between Trent, 747, Jo Jo, and the man that says he is gonna take the top 4 spots mr little creek kennels lol. Don't get mad Casey just a Lil fun.

The Prevost's have been staying under the radar. They packing heat.

That's false information where ever you got it I have absolutely nothing

Travis is bringing the heat. Watch out boys his got something special!!

Man ill tell ya Trent texted me yesterday and said man I just Hooked you up I told Kenneth Wilson with 747 knls you was packing the heat so with that said it was just a joke cause I have nothing but there ya go its all on the computer now so Kenneth you must be packing the heat from what I hear you the man to beat . Goodluck to all now that's a fact

Better watch out for this pup, just ask mr Wilson it's a freak, he's not afraid to tell anyone. He's got a horn on him lol

Coyell
Little creek
Jojo wall
DT knl

Smoking s kennels is gonna be hard to beat.

Lunch will be provided . If you are not coming please turn your numbers in . Thanks

This is the address to the pen 25600 Oliver wheat rd Livingston la 70754 .

Top 5
Colyell
Jojo
DT kennels
Blew-by-u

All the way!

1 2