U better watch out for ga July kennls

Re: BUDDY HUNT AT OTE

Rooster must be golng

They have one rooster and two chickens

are the chickens edible or are they tough as old rooster

Them July boys told me Friday night to have FEMA there cause it is going to be catastrophic they going to clean up and they want the champ and Carl there

Got some power coming better caller red cross too lil Wes

LOL gonna be awesome lil Wes just hope to hear some good races and have some better times with some good friends and might not get kicked to bad!!!! Who is ga boy???

who is rooster we know ga boy his cousins is fl boy

They ain't but one real chicken and let's see if y'all guess who that is hint little bob

GA BOY I THINK YOU MEANT BIG BOB AS BEING THE CHICKEN {AKA}JOE ROYAL. DONT THINK LIL BOB SCARED.

I will be there. The question is will the july boys be there. You know they always get numbers then something happens at the last minute. I am not bragging about mine because I don't have anything worth talking about at the moment. I got suckered into some breeding that needs to be wiped out. Well maybe the breeders shouldn't be allowed to breed anymore. However they should be able to outrun them half bred potlickers!

My wrong I though its name was little bob have u heard from the chicken I hope rooster get to cockul doodle doodle

The chicken said he could take a yard dog and out run Wesely and Blue Dot. Said he was going to pick one up beside road and come.

The chicken better think befor he acts yalls yard dogs aint nothing but our Florids culls yall need to bring more than that.

Don't know about chicken but we got more than fla. culls. You know chicken though he will come up with some kind of excuse not to come.

July you tell chicken ill bring him a sack full of oranges if he comes. We need all of yall there cause we have some business to take care of...

I sure will but I don't know if that will get him there. We do what we can to get him there.

Mite need to throw some chicken feed out

Doug talked to chicken this morning he said if he couldn't come he was going to seen a dog.

We will have all the feed his gizard can hold. Carl an I will be holding court on some things we need to handle just make sure he is there.

Cocka dooda dooooooo!!!!! I sure hope they feed these chickens good I like to starved at the Maryland state but if it weren't for rudine's I would have withered away by the way who is fla boy

I sure hope y'all giving out dog feed cause I like mine with milk in the mornings

U might win some scratch feed

Winner winner winner is there going to be a chicken dinner???

They will be serving oranges for lunch. Fl is bringing the heat!

No chicken dinner just rooster doing the serving.

going to be someone eating crow by the way who is Mr. Rooster never heard of him he must be learning for old Joe R. Joe has all ways been the best hunter around you better take all the notes you can Mr. Rooster you got the bs down

One thing you did get right about joe royal is the bs.

July you need to remember the crap don't fall far from the horse... yall better break out the clippers an knock some hair off them german sheppard looking things you have its gonna be hot

Doug don't worry about the hair joe royal have them trimmed for us. You just make sure you got Wesely and blue dot ready and you better throw cowboy in the mix too.

Bs???? My dogs walk the walk and talk the talk so you can say that you have run with best when i leave florida on the 23rd

I heard this moring that ga July had problem running one last night because it was very dry but might done better if rooster and echo would have been there???

Hey mr "going to be there" don't let jealousy cloud your judgement when you scoring my dogs with all them 35's

Ga. Boy you right you got to have Rooster and Echo.

Rooster I think you will be a no show what kind of dogs you got this is not a coon hunt will meet you the morning of hunt at the oak tree restaurant you can buy breakfast I will be waiting on you my soon to be friend Mr.Ga

Thanks Mr ga but we don't run plotts but I will let you buy me breakfast it would be very fitting for you to eat with such a very skilled group of hunters but I will leave the tip

And by the way I hope all the leaves done fell of the trees down in Florida for an early fall cause ours dogs gonna shake em all loose

Have yall ever seen a pine trees melt? Well get ready....this heat we r toting will melt the trees. So no need to try and shake the leaves out.

I'm coming for ya rooster.

I believe there going to be a chicken fight I got my money on rooster

So bring on all the chickens

Tip - here it is for you - you better not count your chickens before your eggs hatch. I know your buddy Joe has taught you that

To all the Georgia boys their is no worries in yall comming in last now Carl called an said our best one not that she was any good blowed an ankle this morning. And I want to know how yall like your crow served?

It's like Elives said u at never cought a chicken ur no friend of mind

I wouldn't count her out yet you not seen what joe bringing.

Poor ol Joe he has tried all his life to get a good one he just cant catch a break. July you should loan him one to bring...

Joe said he don't need to be lent dogs he's got a pot belly pig that is broke and is super fast!!!!!

1 2 3