​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: BUDDY HUNT AT OTE

Dough you and Karl step outside about midnight them julys pump it on down Florida for you.

To ring a Roosters neck you have to be fast just like these ga dogs sir and far as cake walk the only thing Joe knows is to sit down in a chair when the music stops!!!! I'm gonna have my cake and eat it too!!! Oh yeah we hunted close to fla last night and y'all governor called us and told us to keep it down with those Julys they had almost knocked the state of fla off in the ocean!!!! COCKA DOODLE DOO

How was the running last night Rooster and were do you hunt ,would like take you with me one night to check out you hounds

Boys it's hard to tell y'all but I won't be there on Saturday one of my great aunts passed away an her funeral is Saturday. But rest assured Carl will be there. An I was out listening last night didn't hear a thing except off in the far distance them Julys howling lost. But it more running than Carl and I heard out of ours Friday night .

doug your not the only one not going to be there. oh joe saids he got to work.i never known joe do nothing but run that mouth.he sending a dog that he wants carl to look after since your not going to be there.

Rooster them boys down there do not play cake walk they play chicken chicken rooster so u better have ur running shoes on

Some people have asked what the awards are for this hunt.
Everyone gets a free lunch. A bag of dog feed and your name on a plaque if you win and bragging rights till the next hunt.

Mr.Rooster i dont know you but im thinking about getting numbers just to come meet you.All this talk can you back it up. I be looking on the results to see if i see your name anywhere.Sc.Boy

Just come on sc boy it is known as rooster state do not be a chicken

Hey sc boy just come and enjoy the show there are gonna be some good hounds from all over

Hey new river are y'all gonna be ready for the mayhem that's coming? Bring olé t-roy and Billy bob so we can have a good laugh again or are you gonna get sweepy again and tell Greg I hope we buddy up cause I'm gonna have to keep an eye on him cause he want score them july's

Look here foghorn leghorn I am bringing the power 1 beagle will out run them anorexic German shepards y'all bringing r u sure u want me to bring and that is mr T-ROY to the fog horn leg horn and yes May take a nap Greg said he would love to show u around and show u what a real walker dog looks like

If T-Roy going to be in the house I'm staying home that white dog will hurt u!!!

Is the milk man coming?

I say i say whether walker beagle july or short haired german sheppards hope for some good running and bo you can come cause im gonna put t-roy back to the house

Rooster if T-Roy is all we got to worry about it will be a cake walk. We done sent him back to Fla. one time.

Its the other dog that stayed in the road all night im worried about

We bringing more heat than the georgia sunshine so

You don't have to worry about her she just a wanted be July. They keep saying they want us to cut these German Shepard hair they might not that just going to make them faster if we do.

Don't worry GA July we don't bring Julie to the buddy hunts. We go to have a good time not to win as long as T Roy out scores echo I have won

Yea I'm not going to bring junior down there either don't want to mess him up running in a pen. If it wasn't for a good time we proably wouldn't come either. Can't wait till Saturday and I know old Rooster is ready. I even think ga. Y boy is coming with us.

I'm coming if The Lord willing and creek does not rise and tell the truth after the show down

We coming to meet Mr. Rooster. And his julys.

Hey new river echo is his name for a reason cause everything behind him can hear him and try to caught up and even them new river dogs in the road

Oh yeah rooster will be signing autographs after the hunt but the first.one is for greg!!!!!

Rooster can u make chicken salad out of chicken .... ? I believe u can

Well talked to Joe last night and he gotta work can't come... Joe begged me don't go cause all them fla boys would get mad when I when and I told him they needed a reality check about them fla dogs he said mr. Bobby would have to referee down there cause he kind of impartial with that new July pup. Signed: FogHorn Leghorn

If I don't make it will you send me one of them autographs. Better yet just sign the forehead of Greg for me. Write on there julys forever.

You got it fl boy greg will be privaledged to have my signature on his head and he already a july lover he already trying to get mr bobby july for a handful

I believe the old rooster is going to back out. He getting nervous. Worrying about old T- Roy and billy bob

I believe he is getting nervous the stove is on and the oil is getting hot

Oil getting hot for the gator meat not chicken.

Rooster do not get down there and run around like a chicken with its head cut off

Well y'all gator fans down there know ga southern put it on them last year and gonna be the same at the Ota this year with these Julys from ga and if I got to worry bout t-pain and betty boop of new river we got the plaque for 2014 oh yea GO Dawgs!!!!!!!

Oh yea I'm not nervous I'm ready!!!! I'm more ready than a fat kid in the lunch line😍

I've been listening and reading all this smack for the last month (and I've enjoyed every bit of it!). Ya'll should be glad I'm in Minnesota fishing! If I was there, you would have to run against the GIDGIT THE CHAMP, CORKY and SPIDERMAN. For the Rooster and Chicken, Blue Dot, Roundman, the Politician, Greg, Carl, Doug, GA boy and FL boy, the Middleburg Crew, and that's just a few....sure wish I was there to see the outcome. From Squeaky Squirrel Kennel...

wish you could be here too squeaky squirrel. we got something special for blue dot and carl.just wished old doug could be there to see it.and if any of you ote members want to help paint dogs we be there about 2:00am.

Make shore the rooster roost early the evening so he be a happy rooster in the morning

Mr. Howard sure hate for you to miss this one. Just bring me and blue dot some of those pickled fish and we will forgive you. For the guy that is worried about Rooster he will be fine. You know how those roosters are they go to bed early and then get up early in the morning and starts crowing. But after that all you see them doing is walking around with their head down and scratching their feet. I feel sure that regardless of the outcome their will be a demand for a rematch.

Got my feathers polished and my spurs sharpened ready for the morning and Wes the reason a rooster walks with his head down all day he doesn't like to see the fear in the others eyes... so y'all might want to hurry to Minnesota and catch squirrel Kennels and go fishing

That .... Rooster is getting very cocky

Cocka doodle doo its you know who... well florida better call obama for help tomorrow. Cause they're. Gonna be some outbreaks of got that butt wore out coming

New river better give ur dogs that ice bucket challenge so they be ready for the morning loading up headed ur way

Rooster and Ga. July headed to invade OTE.

1 2 3