​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
LIVING STUD WITH THE MOST (fCh).???

I am interested in the living stud with the most field champion wins.The horn and chase magazines dont seem to run many stud advertisements to know what has the most championship titles anymore.

Re: LIVING STUD WITH THE MOST (fCh).???

Mcmillians lil D

thanks for that info.. where is he located and do you know what hunts he has won as the top living sire?

Not sure how many 3 day hunts he has won. Call ronnie mcmillian search his name on this site his number is on here

Hunters, which hound is the all time leader in total field championships? Not including bench championships but HGA field trials? Ch. H. Slide used to be but that has been years ago now. Any comments on which hound is number ONE of all time?

I would like to know the name of some studs that has the most traveling CH's and placings. I'd like to hear some of those records.

Since were wunderin on statistics, what about champions of hunts with more than 60 all age dogs entered.

Ch. Webbs little man won a few in differents pens.
Ch kyles Remington is up there in the top.
Ch fatboys John Deere has won in the pen and outside.

I am pretty sure Hoehners Slide still has the best record as far as most champions in front of his name.

Studs are plentiful! I also think some good hard knocking gyps should be recognized !
The ones of the past and current

From what we read here looks like nobody knows what livin stud has most titles to his credit.Before the websites we all knew from the magazine ads.

White Cash McCallum has 3, Webb's Blackie has 3. I think Eddie has at least 3. Slide had 4 I think but he is gone now.

Deans striker is up there

Hunters and friends, Ch. Hoehner's Slide was way up there on Championships. Several were Dual Championships and a couple were Bench Ch. ratings but about 15 or 17 were Field Championships at HGA meets/field trials......it has been ten years ago probably but if my old memory halfway serves me sort of correctly, it seems like Slide had 23 markers behind his famous name. John Hoehner will probably not comment here but I hope that someone with the authority to do so WILL. Slide is probably Still the leading the pack in total legal Championships that can be tacked behind his registered name. Good Hunting to each of you. Chuck Richey, southern Illinois.

15 or 17 (fch)?

slide is dead....what alive beats 3?

TERRY LEE GIVE ME A CALL PLEASE.

256-307-0884

Vaupel posted Slides record back several years ago. I think there are 4 (f)Ch listed in there...

Record

TN,AL,MS CLASSIC (f) (d) ch.
Tish Tri Co.(d) ch.
02 IN St. (f) (d) ch.
Michigan St. (d) ch.
IL St (d) ch
So. IL (d) ch.
03 IN St (f) (d) (b) ch.
MASTERS (d) ch.
East Coast Masters (d) ch.
04 IN St. (f) (d) ch.
Masters (b) ch.
IL / IN (b) ch.
Oregon Co. (b) (d) ch.
8th hga at the ALL AMERICAN
He placed 2 years back to back at the Masters.

Slide won 12 combinations in AA hunts. 7 classiest hound in the fields.

2002 HOY
2006 SOY
He Finished 2nd in HOY I think twice 03 and 04 and 2nd in SOY in 05.

LIL D has more championships than Slide and more field championship than any other dog alive right now. I think Ronnie told me he was a Ch 25 times
Some were duals but a lot were in the field.

Brian any idea how many of those CH's was not achieved at Rolling Hills?

Not knocking Lil D or trying to start anything, I just know he won a lot at Rolling Hills and was curious as to where else

We'll don't want to get in this little match but I guess if u count duals chs slide has 15 I can list them they were all in the field I guess I don't know much but I thought a dual was a champion u boys are alot smarter than me the championships were won in 7 different states he also placed two years in a row at the all amercian with over 1000 hounds not 50 or 60 was a dual at the masters was hoy in 2002 2nd in hoy in 2003 and was pretty high up in 2004 but iam not sure where he finished up at his son slinger h was 9 time in 7 different states was hoy in 2006 also masters ch and hoy and like his daddy was also soy and his son hoehner s bold ruler is 5 time field ch and also hoy and he is still alive

Now THAT is a family of foxhounds.

About McMillan's Little D:
I know of 3 (f)Ch which were Gulf States, Golden Run for Kids, and Fred Peavey. There may have been more but it couldn't have been but a couple more. He probably placed 25 times and won tons of combos and duals but as for actual 1st place HGA finishes in All Age or Open 3-day affiliated hunts I would guess 4 or 5.

Boone's Packman may have had as many as 6 (f)Ch's if I read his stud ad correctly. If that is right that is probably the all time record.

Yes sir nice blood line of hounds slide won 14 combinations and three bench ch including the masters which he placed back to back years in the field I think he placed in 33 hga hunts his son slinger placed in 16 out of sixteen with 11 titles but three being bench I other 8 being f and dual chs not trying to be a smart a. But just stating facts I have another couple 5 time chs and several 3 time ch s all out of the same breeding thanks and u all have a blessed day

Sorry I made a mistake on to slinger hit the wrong botton he placed in 15 out of sixteen he was scratched only once for failing to hark ? And would have been in the top five in that hunt also it was at the east coat masters sorry

White Cash McCallum has 4.

You're right. Southeast Louisiana, Washington Parish, Louisiana Open, Dixieland Open.
That probably makes White Cash the living male hound with the most field championships unless Little D has more.

btt

LIL D won Gulf States 2 times
Fred Peavey 2 or 3 times
Central Ms 2 or 3 times
Golden Run
East Ms at least 2 times

Which has thrown the most field ch. Pups. I wish the horn or chase was like ukc where it shows the amount of pups and how many ch. They have thrown On the papers.

I guess to make this are u talking about just a three day 1st place ch or you counting duals also duals are important u got to have a good looking hound a run good also to do both but it's your question just let them know iam sure some one can start the numbers I would say slide probally has 40 to 50 plus and slinger about the same but old Pinedale clown b probally be hard to beat he was breed to bunch of gyps odds would be him if I were guessing happy hunting

Guys I enjoy reading about stuff on here. Fact of the matter is Little D is a Great Hound with a Great record. Cash is what he is and has a home with me. Think of this ! I have 6 pups from Cash and a Little D female who's mama is from Godfather.

I know the original post didn't specify, but like Mr Hession if I was looking for a stud with the most Chs behind his name I would really want to know if the hound only won in his home pen or not. Mr John certainly has my vote with his blood line. There is no doubt he travels and has done a lot of winning on the road with slide,slinger,ruler. I'm not knocking the home pen champs. Just my outlook

I know I talk too much , but I just want to say I'm not promoting my dog Cash as a stud hound. His oldest pups are 10 months old. He was everything I wanted in a hound. Can he produce ? I don't know ! Time will tell.

What's cash's breeding ? I know bloodlines from 15 years ago and back. Just been out of the loop of the bloodline world other than the dogs I've kept. I know it's a different world today on breeding. I'm interested in a stud dog with nose , bottom with above average speed and sense. I'm looking for something that came from the old raider blood , Norman's red legs , guinea and liqour dogs. I care nothing for the 3 hr dogs. I'm an all night , 3 day guy. Just trying to get back in it and wondering whats out there in the stud dog world.

Danny do you have any pups for sale?

I know the post didn't say how many pens. The hound had championed in but I figure mister hession new the answer to the question when he asked have seen the little D pups have faired well at Grenada

I dug out some old Hunters Horns to see what I could find on Little D.
His 1st place finishes that I can find:

Central Mississippi
Fred Peavey

???

Gulf State
Fred Peavey
Golden Run For Kids
East Mississippi

So that makes at least 6 (f)Ch's which would make him the living stud with the most and perhaps the All Time leader in Field Championships unless he is tied with Boone's Packman who also seems to have had 6.

If someone knows about other 1st place finishes for Little D please share them so we can have an accurate count.
There were several 2nd places and Duals and Combos that I didn't list here. Just looking for the (f)Ch only.

Reid I ain't quiet sure on it that's why I was askin. From what I've been able to find he placed in Enon and a couple other pens I'm sure, but winning all the champion titles looks like happened at rolling hills. That's from what I could find. Just wondering if he won anywhere else cause he dominated there.

Some of you may think this is funny but I am just a outside guy never field trailed. What makes a dual champion?

4th HGA or better in the field plus 4th place or better on the bench at the same hunt.

John and Ed . To answer your questions text or call me at 601-303-0237. Thanks !

Little D did place at Joes Branch. Danny Buck what about my puppy

Looks like need to breed a Slinger gyp to Lil D then you would have it covered with Ch. Bloodline.

Seems we got the best stud dogs picked as far as champions and still breeding!
What about some proven gyps that are still having pups are even still running?
I know Red Gal won her share!!

Otb coot..

OLD RED GAL WON FIVE MAJOR FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS OUTSIDE HER HOME STATE, TWO WORLD CUPS, TWO INTERNATIONALS AND A DEEP SOUTH MASTERS, FLA.ALA.LA.ARK. NOT BRAGGING BUT TO STIMULATE SOME ACTIVITY. HAD LUNCH WITH HASKEL SPIRES LAST WEEK AT THE CRACKER BARREL IN PENSACOLA, REALLY ENJOYED MY TIME WITH WITH HIM, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, YES HASKEL, THE YOUNG WHITH MALE STUD PUP THAT YOU GAVE ME HAS THAT HIGH TENOR MOUTH THAT WE ALL LIKE, THANKS TO YOU AND MRS. SPIRES FOR A GREAT JOB, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

Red Gal still alive and had pups lately?
If so how many litters has she had??

THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT RED GAL,SHE DIED SHORTLY AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO HER THIRD LITTER, WAS ABLE TO SAVE THREE PUPS(APPROX.ONE YR. AGO)THEY WERE BY JAY BIRD, HER FIRST LITTER WAS BY CHILI, HER SECOND WAS BY LITTLE D. SO FAR ALL ARE NICE.

I know this much lil d placed in three 3 day hunts in a month in 3 different states at 5 yrs old I've watched him run and he is nice I'm ready to see the lil d and red gals two of the most dominant hounds I have seen or has been

1 2