Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Hunt in Camp Shelby

Will do! See y'all there! Thanks!

Sammy I like that ya are going to a 40 dollar entry fee. That's definitely going to help the hunt all around. We where setting it lower years ago so maybe folks would bring all their hounds,but I believe most folks brought their favorites just the same as usual.

Sammy can I get 2 numbers thanks

Can I get 2 numbers. Thanks

Roger your numbers are 150 and 152 thank you

Thanks

Sammy we need 10 numbers please

Sammy, can I get 4 numbers? Thanks

Greg Ellis your numbers are 159,163,164,165. Adam Cluff your numbers are 190,191,192,193,194,195,196,197,198,199

Who all got numbers to this one?

Just about anyone you can think of. Got 190 numbers out.

Can I get 5 numbers please. Thanks.

JD your numbers are 166,167,168,169,175 thanks

Bring some FATBOY size TShirts please 4x or 5x

And Hats Too Please

We have hit the 200 mark. Never dreamed I would give this many numbers out and still have 2 months to go before the hunt.

Gone be a AWSOME hunt

I need six numbers

Bull your numbers are 176,178,180,181,182,183 thanks

Haha! I'll see what I can do on the big boy sizes! We haven't thought about hats yet. I might just steal that idea though!!

Do we have any judges confirmed yet? I no its still 2 months off. thank you

Is there any interest in having a dog auction after the hunt?

BTT

Something that has worked before is having the judges trucks marked with red flagging on there truck antennas so that everyone can see that they are a judge. That way they can stay out of there way. And yes a recast spot should be greatly enforced. If not you will have folks dumping back out where they know judges is scoring hounds at. With the collar broke hounds now I can tone mine call them out go cast where judges is at then win the hunt. Just trying to help out. Thank you.

Btt

Well deer season is over. Whose hounds looked tough?

Want to see if the people with the hound supply trailer wants to set up at the hunt. Does anyone have their number?

From what I seen deer season Seymour and Henson will b hard to handle!!!!!

I have some of the door prizes gathered up we have 2 wild game innovations game cameras,a browning recharable spotlight,a 15x15 thermacell and an Eagle Claw filet knife. More to come!!!

Btt

is there going to be a dog auction after hunt?

If there is enough interest we will have one

Need 3 numbers mr Sammy it don't matter what they are thank you sir

Just 3 weeks away...do we have any predictions...who will it be in the top 10??????

Sammy can I get one number please and thanks

Casey your number is 225

How many acres are we running on?

I don't know exactly but within the boundaries is probably 20k acres

20,000,000 acres and how many judges? Yeah going to need a lot of them.

You gonna judge then Mickey? 12-15 judges that hunt Shelby and know the woods can cover it easy. Try to come up with another excuse when you don't place.

I wasn't complaining. I was simply making a point that a lot of judges is needed. I hear folks complain all the time about having 10 judges in a 1,500 acre fox pen all the time and at hunt inside a pen every complains about not enough judges. That's in a pen! Now your telling me it's ok to have 12 in 20,000,000 and it's ok??? I wish the hunt all goodness in the world. I really hope it does well. Good luck to everyone.

I will need to see a judges list with more than any 12 judges for a $40 money hunt with 200 numbers out

Sammy: Success Hunting Supply-#228-697-6932

15 judges isn't nearly enough. I've been to every hunt there. I've run and I've judged, but i have complete confidence in Sammy having it handled. He knows what it takes, so don't let 1 post on # of judges scare you away from a good hunt.

I went to a small outside hunt last weekend. They had more judges than hunters. But only one pack got scored most of the morning. There were packs going out of bounds everywhere and not a judge in sight. It's not always the number of judges, the quality of them makes a difference. Plus with the number of judges they had, I can promise there were some good Ole buddies helping out their local club members.

The only fair outside hunt is the AllAmerican and the Nationals!!
Hands down ! When hunters get involved the pencils go to work!!
Just my opinion!!!

The countdown is here what's the prediction

I have been called back to work. I am leaving everything in very capable hands. The bench show is still on for Friday night at 7 pm. All the prizes and feed are taken care of. We met yesterday and went over all the details. Dean wants to cast at 6:45. If you need numbers or help with your numbers please call Chuck Allen he has the number book. Dean will take entries Friday night and Saturday morn. We have a few kennels available if you need somewhere to put your dogs. They will set up at my camp to take entries so the landline phone will be available if you get lost and need directions the number is 601 598-2106. Cell service is not good at the camp. Any questions please call me I can still take your call. 601 297-2856 thanks to everyone for your help and I hope you have a pleasant experience at the hunt.

Chuck Allen's number is 601 297-8002

What's the address to your camp Sammy?

1 2 3