​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Hunt in Camp Shelby

The address is 2654 Hwy 29 Brooklyn Ms 39425 I think if you pull it up on a gps it will take you past the camp. The camp is exactly 10 miles south of New Augusta on 29 Hwy on the right. Frog is suppose to put up a sign

Btt

It's mighty quite with the hunt only a few days away...any predictions??? Who will it be in top 10?????

Who's some of the big name outside hunters that's coming, that have some hounds with some heat to them, and mainly can handle their hounds?

Will there be judges in the bay or will 29 be the boundary?

The judges will score the hounds as long as we have roads to access them . We would like to set boundaries as Hinton Firelane ,Range Road ,8 mile,South tank trail . We will continue to score pass these points ,but would like for hunters to try catch and return to cast area for a recast . The cast will be at the North west corner Peter Camp with roll call at 6:30 (moved from two patch because of timber being cut )

In no particular order but will be hard to beat!
Jase Gatwood
Scott Shows
Brad Talley
Jeremy Joyce
Art Davis
Buck and Keith Lott
Brian Graham
Danial Seymour
Joe Meadows

Don't guess it really matters who billy bob is sounds to me like he pretty much knows the deal think he hit the nail on the head yea probably stepped on a bunch of toes but just the toes of all you cheaters and yea it is disappointing when you thought more of some people than that . My question is if you so good why you got to cheat and if you do win and you cheated well you hadn't done anything . What's wrong with letting hounds decide with honest judges bcause isn't that why you have a field trial to decide who has best hound . If there were more hunters like Hippie and Cotton Shows fox hunting world would b a lot better they without a doubt raise best outside fox hounds in the country and I have never heard one of them Bragg or boast about a dog yet and I have seen the day when hippie swept em at candymans and he just grinned a little bit and said just got lucky .

1 2 3