​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Perry Co. Ms. outside hunt

Saturday October 8th Briar Patch Hunting Club will be having its annual 4hr outside hunt. Meeting at our camp. Will be serving lunch again this year. Trophies 1st thru 10th, feed 1st thru 10th, maybe more. Payback 40% after expenses. Guaranteed 1st thru 3rd payback. 1st thru 5th if enough hounds entered. $30 entry per hound. Cast at daylight. Book is open. Call/text 601 528 4918. Also any donations received will be given to the top 10.
Thanks
Randy Warden

Re: Perry Co. Ms. outside hunt

What is the address to the camp, what part of Perry Co is the club in?

Lonnie McLeod Rd. On New York Rd about 4 miles from hwy 29. In the Janice/Brooklyn area. About 15-20 from Wiggins.

Also just confirmed that Success Hunting Supply will have their trailer set up at the hunt.

Also will have a few breakfast items an plenty of coffee before the hunt.

Members will be judging only. There will be no hunters judging. All judges will be provided. Also no judges will have kennel partners with dogs in the hunt.

Good bit of numbers out already. slowly but surely getting gift certificates and other donations in too. Looking like it's going to be a good one this year.

Getting serious players for this hunt

Well let's see who they are. Give us a list.

Sounds to me like he is bluffing. Who are they? Let's see these big players.

Just gonna go out on a limb and say if you not using a name it's probably the same ones out running you every time.

Randy Warden
Members will be judging only. There will be no hunters judging. All judges will be provided. Also no judges will have kennel partners with dogs in the hunt.

I hope it's the same who won it last year...ol HOOD RAT is running better than ever!!!!!!!!!

Definitely put on a show. Got a few that said they gunning for that spot this year.

Take more than a show this time around for ol Hood Rat to do a repeat. Herd there was some real DEER DOGS coming this year.

That's fine to Mr.Hunter....you better let them know to have there units locked an loaded......Ol hood rat is ISNT the only one to be worried about either

Better have old hood rat head right cause old Dr Guthook coming for a gut check believe that ten/fo over and out bring plenty of rags to dry up them tears with. Lmao

Funniest thing I've seen yet, it's gonna be hard to gut something when you got rocks slinging In your eyes....Mr.Tiny she's just one of the few to worry about....TEN FO OVER AN OUT!!!!!

Gonna be hard to sling rocks in Dr Guthooks eyes when old hood rat layed up under truck we coming and we bringing the devil with us so have em right cause don't wanna hear no lame excuses. Lol. I'm bringing Dr Guthook ol cluck cluck and chicken truck. Lmao.

And if I can get ol dirty nuts off probation long enough he coming to just gonna have to put muzzle on him to keep him from catching all there game . Lol

Better have em ready is all I'm gonna say...time will tell

Should be some jam up running for sure. From what I'm hearing there's gonna be alot coming back from last year. And they all looking for that number 1 spot. Or just to enjoy the good fellowship with friends.

I hear Clark and Dillon Malley has the new heat.. Lol

It's possible, cause I know Dillon ain't scared to cast em. By no means is he a keyboard hunter like some.

I herd Bobby was bringing Ole Rosco out one more time to win! Big Coal Train is coming!

I can tell you one thing I might not have the fastest dogs but I surely ain't afraid to cast them. If I'm not out of town working you can bet your boots I'll be there with a few and if you outrun me I will shake your hand not shy away from you that's a fact jack

I'm not saying if we coming or not don't want to scare nobody off but if you see us roll up be ready to roll

The nursery crew got a couple good ones!

You boys act like yall the only one that has hounds ready to hunt. There will be about 50 more there shooting for first place also. In outside hunts its not about the fastest dog it is all about getting in the right spot in front of the judges to get about 3 good crossings to win it. So yall can stop trying to intimidate folks with your chatter. It will be a great hunt like it is every year. Lots of fun and good running.

Bobby got some numbers not sure who he is bringing with him tho. But I'm sure Roscoe and Hood Rat got some unfinished business from last year.

Randy Warden

How many numbers you got out so far Randy? Thank you.

Little over 100 now.

May the best hound win....I'll be offshore an will not make it...

Sitting at 120 numbers out.

BTT
Randy Warden

Btt

BTT
BTT
Randy Warden

1 week away boys lets hear your top ten! Give us a lineup on who has numbers. All in fun boys!

Man all the smack talk a few weeks ago an now nothing. What's up with that? Yall must be nervous. Or chicken one.

Randy give us a list of who has numbers. Or just some of the top players. Its going to an all out war from what i have been hearing. A lot of good hounds will be at this hunt.

Y'all said roscoe was coming so I stopped the smack talk and **** got serious. Lmao but dang sure ain't chicken we gonna be there ready to roll and dang sure gonna have a good time for sure

And will talk smack at the hunt too. Lol. I not no keyboard hunter or no keyboard Rambo as you can see I use my name on everything I post on here

BTT
BTT
BTT
Randy Warden

Rocking s kennels is a key board hunter...like most all talk and don't have nothing to back it up...I don't think that cur dog you running can get in a race if you tied him to ol Rosco, sat morning well see what all the SH$$ talk is gonna be about ROCKIN S...happy hunting see yall there!!!!!!!

Bobby Mc, Jase G, Tiny S, Salty Pine Knls, Steep Hollow Knls, David F, Justin B, Greg L, Ron T, Dillan M, Charles M, Justin B, John H, Big L Knls, Jourdan G, Smith and Ladner. I know I'm missing several. Just off the top of my head without looking at the book. Should be alot of very good dogs there.

Man. From the looks of the names on that list there will be some real good outside hounds there. It will be a war for sure.

Adam C, Keith L, Keith R, JD L, Laken B, Tall Creek Knls, Brent L, Shane W, Kermie L, Talahalla Creek Knls,Timmy S, Mike C, Chad H, Biggs S. Others I thought of.

As dry as those woods are and with all that heat coming yall better have a fire truck on standby. Ol Rosco taking this one to the house! Get em painted up and a little motivational speech an bring em on.

Looking forward to some great fellowship in the morning didn't have time to get them how I wanted them but they will be ready to go in the morning good luck to everyone!!! May the best bring it home!

1 2