Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ***Annual Mixon 2-Day Puppy Hunt***

Bump...

"Hunt" must be trying to figure out who he needs to go run with to guage his pups.

I know it probably wont matter to most, but that's the same weekend as the South Georgia.... Wont be able to make it. Maybe next year.

Why did south ga change there dates to the same as the two day puppy track has had this annual hunt for a long time south ga was always the weekend after

Hunter
Why did south ga change there date to the same as the two day puppy tracy has had this annual hunt for a long time south ga was always the weekend after

Running may and younger puppies this Tuesday and Saturday. Let me know who is coming. 912-213-1623. Both pens for this hunt are loaded with game and running great. Hunt is shaping up to be a good one.

alright,, been quiet on here. One week away,, whose gonna be hearing their name called next Sunday???

Clint Sheppard,Steven brown

don't forget about the Pen members of turkey branch

Address for turkey branch is 491 Pound Rd, Guyton GA 31312. I told some folks 910 but that's not correct. Look for "field trial" signs or call me @ 9122131623 if I can help in any way.