​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crha grade 1 results

You are constantly on masterfox and facebook so it's obvious you have enough computer sence to look up the CRHA website. You even took the time to look up the results, if you have a problem with heads up dogs then go get you some leaf flipper and keep playing in your Florida sand box. You are part of the problem with this sport someone aalways has to bash a hunt or a type of dogs instead of doing there own thing and enjoying running hounds.

Mr Charles. The CRHA is a group set up to recognize one day dogs and have a rewards program for the ones that don't have time to three day hunt. it's a good group they scratch dogs for quitting and run five hours for derby and all age

Brandon Pritchard number please ?

Well Mr William smith I wasn't bashing hounds or a hunt and yes I could have looked it up ! Just figured I would ask people use to answer questions without a smart ass attitude! ! Tht that was part of speed dog and I'm not bashing the hounds just didn't like heads up dog don't see how I'm part of a problem when all I did was ask but any time buddy you see me we can finish this face to face any time!!!

THanks kyle lander I Ben out for 10 yrs just trying to cetch up with the new age fox hunting! ! It's changed so much thanks again man!