Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Clophill

re: bb cheri conversation, i would love to go up to st marys church clophill late at night for a group gathering telling scary jokes and just generally exploring the church having a laugh at the same time. ps does anyone no if there are any tunnels underneath the church that we can get into and explore?. dave

Went up der last nyt took a while 2 find it was 45 mins drive from us . i didnt go in the ruins my 2 friends did .. they said they heard breathing it was about 11 oclock then old bill turned up :(.. see you up there

Such a shame! I've since moved to New Zealand. I see there are enough people here to gather for a night sitting. Maybe all you should organise a day/time? Do the Police go there often? Maybe the locals keep an eye out, if they do I guess they may have had some trouble in the past which will make it difficult for you to have a decent night out without intteruption.

Oh well, have fun people! :o)

BB Cheri

so who wants to arrange a date to go to clophill either daytime or night time? i met my boyfriend there ON HALLOWEEN 14 YEARS AGO and had my daughter the following halloween and she shows psycic tendancies!.I would like to revisit but only if i can get a group of people together,not to scare the pants off each other but to see if we can find anything.I have seen some bad things at clophill in the past.If your brave enough then get in touch!