Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vampires. r they real? cause if they r i've met one

Yes, Vampire are real. I know because i am one. We like to call ourselfs, Sangis. A sangi is a vampire that has a very strong craving for blood. Psi Vampires have cravings for peoples enegrys. We dont have fangs, and we dont live for ever. We are normal people, with whacked up senses (Stronger scents, sight, hearing, ect.). Hm.. I can say that when im with a person, they can sense it, because my friends have told me its hard to look away from my eyes, i've talked to other Sangis about this, they have the same promblem. We have little features about us that make us... 'special'. E-mail me anyone for any more info. Glad i could help. :] ~Ashh...~

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Vampires

Re: Vampires. r they real? cause if they r i've met one

Vampires are not real, the whole idea of vampires come about over a novel that was written, although there are people out there that class them self's as vampires, the one's who like the idea of it and lick the occasional paper cut Lol,Just like wiccans[witches] with a non natrual talent, one's who wish to learn without being gifted with it when born,but hey dont a blood sucking sexy ass tall dark vampire sound nice? :p hehe. anyone wishes chat to me about magic, spells or anything like that in general IM me:) AnnaMariee@live.co.uk