Support for People With Mental Illnesses

none

Support for People With Mental Illnesses
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: depression

I hope you can really open up to the Dr. It helped me a lot, but it took a long time to get to that point, much less even going there in the first place. I also had a few people telling me to just cheer up, but it isn't always that easy, is it? I hope with the right meds & the right MD you can find the strength within yourself to keep going without feeling like crying all the time. It's a hard thing, I know. I felt like that a lot, especially after my second baby was born. I've been able to get to the point where I can function pretty well and actually find some peace, and I hope you can get there, too. It's a start even just posting on a board like this. Just because other people have worse mental problems it does not make yours insignificant. Good luck & take care. Drop me a line if you like!

Hi kimi,
you wont remember me you sent me a message last july, if your still around please reply.
thankyou

Hi,
A couple things that you wrote struck me -- I was similar to you when I was younger, being alone some of the time, but happy. And also the thing about not sleeping so well anymore.

What happened for me, was that I had quite a lot of stress, and I got low on B12, but I didn't know about the low B12.

It took several years to get replacement therapy, but after I did, the changes were remarkable. I mean, huge.

And, now that I'm getting the moons back under my fingernails, I'm even sleeping soundly with nothing more than a tiny melatonin.

www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Fingernails.html
Your fingernails reflect your health --
Learn what warning signs to look for --
Karen Kline

Re: Re: depression

Hi karen,
sorry its been some time since i have been here but i thought for some time i was getting better then wham, i was told i was going to be a dad, but i had split up with my girlfriend in oct of 2003, its a long story. Anyway i am now back on the meds and dont want to be a dad, and i need to get better, but i keep thinking its not the boys fault. You were talking about the moons under your fingers well i had a look and they seem to be there, in fact sometimes i can see a full moon. sleeping seems to be much better thats proberly because i am getting better fingers croseed and ieat lots of b supplements and i also believe omega 3 is good for depression. My moods come and go i want to get better but also i dont want to be a dad. how have you been copping, what have you been up to....