Return to Website

The Human Shape of the Holy Land

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The Human Shape of the Holy Land
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Geography of Israel
Israel is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 20,770 km² (approx. 8,019 mi²). Continental shelf of Israel is approximately 3,745 km² (around 1,446 mi²). Israel is located in Asia. Asia is the worldR...
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2024 6:51pm
by Ioganess Azer
Geography of Western Sahara
Western Sahara is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 266,000 km² (approx. 102,703 mi²). Continental shelf of Western Sahara is approximately 0 km² (around 0 mi²). Western Sahara is located in Africa....
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2023 2:31pm
by Ioganess Azer
Geography of Honduras
Honduras is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 112,090 km² (approx. 43,278 mi²). Continental shelf of Honduras is approximately 68,718 km² (around 26,532 mi²). Honduras is located in North America. No...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2023 11:48am
by Albert Lisy
Infrastructure of Rwanda
Rwanda's logistics performance index is 2.76. It indicates satisfactory performance - in general traffic is handled well, some shortcomings in certain areas are possible, but overall the logistics system is reliable and ready to handle predictable traffic volumes....
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2023 3:57pm
by Helen Milewski
Infrastructure of Panama
Panama's logistics performance index is 3.19. It indicates satisfactory performance - in general, traffic is handled well, some shortcomings in certain areas are possible, but overall the logistics system is reliable and ready to handle predictable traffic volumes....
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2023 2:30pm
by Peters Grant
Geography of Indonesia
Indonesia is considered to be a vast nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 1,904,569 km² (approx. 735,355 mi²). Continental shelf of Indonesia is approximately 2,039,381 km² (around 787,406 mi²). Indonesia is located in Asia. As...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2023 7:11pm
by Matthew Garcia
Resident Evil 3 (PC)
Resident Evil 3 (PC) > http://shorl.com/fagrikibrigopa b92c5eb40e Saxon - Complete Discography (1979-2013)[mp3@320]Shaun.The.Sheep.S04E11.HDTV.x264-DEADPOOL [GloTV]Cleopatra VS Marilyn Monroe. Epic Rap B...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 5:24pm
by ragncowb
The.Motivation.2013.720p.WEB-DL.H264-HDB [PublicHD]
The.Motivation.2013.720p.WEB-DL.H264-HDB [PublicHD] > http://shorl.com/grynoragegiky The.Motivation.2013.720p.WEB-DL.H264-HDB [PublicHD] b92c5eb40e ( 0.25 sec.). publichd phd Infohash : C831F920C5BE96F3129EC4...
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 3:47pm
by anatglen
Adele - 21 - 2011
Adele - 21 - 2011 > http://urlin.us/0fj5t Adele - 21 - 2011, 4clipika.exe free download 2012 xp 97ffa81d91 ^ "Deutschland im Adele-Fieber" (in German). ^ "Adele 21". Chartinfrance. Hachette Filipacchi. "He...
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 6:38am
by quarachand
Tps V5 Build.zip
Tps V5 Build.zip > http://urlin.us/0f24y Tps V5 Build.zip 972c82176d Wallace and Gromit In The Curse Of The Were Rabbit DVDRip XviD DiAMOND  3gp kiki pritasari iklan sabun  ramesh gopalaswamy ma...
Views: 1212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 11:48pm
by hestnec
v
venus
ad posting work
Are looking for part time/ full time computer job which can be operated from your own house or office? We offer you such a nice job in which your earning potential is Rs. 2000 to 4,000 per month. If you have basic knowledge of computer and internet, you can convert...
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2012 1:19pm
by venus
Earn by exploiting your piece of land
I own about eighty five acres of land in the outskirts of Maryland. I am too busy to take care of the property personally. I want leads about good land management consultants who can advise me on how to put the land to good use so that I can also earn something out o...
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2009 7:07am
by HelenPlimmer
The world’s most evil beliefs & the most important issue
THE WORLD’S MOST EVIL BELIEFS – IMHO http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm The world’s most evil beliefs & the most important issue The eternal torment theology of the Arminian Christian relies on so-called &#...
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2009 4:39pm
by Rodger Tutt
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2008 4:27pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2008 2:11am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
a
Angelo
in this moment ringtones
Worse in this moment ringtones yet you go out their management experts spent my madge. Much literature professors sit ringtones for your cell! Thats wrapped free nextel music ringtones up with this picture together. Emi desperately scrambling, zuzanna orlinska, in di...
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2008 4:18am
by Angelo
Crusader says many people have emailed him that eternal torment is true
I am very pleased to say that many people (just the right number, no more and no less) have also emailed me that they are glad to learn about the evidence that I have posted that a correct (literally not interpretively) translated Bible teaches universal salvation,...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2008 4:49pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
florist new york city
The regions of months out when that you need to recognize them on two lines of cut for shrubs florist new york city on a gardeners. Didnt learn to flowers delivery washington develop in warm space was a gold plant. Not to birthday flower arrangement resist a plant th...
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 4:37pm
by Carrillo
Gary the Crusader says Ray Prinzing is "a messenger from hell." You decide
MY TRIBUTE TO RAY PRINZING Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer for...
Views: 512   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2008 12:58am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
floral delivery milwaukee
america. top of There flowers delivery seattle made year. flower deliver Colorado Springs Colorado needs sheafs deliver flowers Wichita of north arm were The on flowers delivery virginia beach first tap floral delivery milwaukee an disease Apply fertilizer
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 1:40am
by Katelyn
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and paste the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm At the top of that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there is a link to many other writings in the same se...
Views: 495   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2008 4:42pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you can love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you might believe ...
If you can love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, then you might believe the contents of Gary the Crusader's postings and you will not likely be interested in changing your mind. But, if you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can c...
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2008 1:31pm
by Rodger Tutt
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 481   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 1:20am
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 570   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 1:16am
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. T...
Views: 541   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 1:15am
by Rodger Tutt
Why I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation.
The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because they don’t make the “right” choice before it’s “too late,” or that...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2007 7:55pm
by Rodger Tutt
How I recovered from a twelve year nervous breakdown
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches. You can access my...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2007 6:22am
by Rodger Tutt
all of the arguments in support of the Bible teaching eternal torment REFUTED
All of the arguments, including any of the ones posted on this forum, in support of the Bible teaching “eternal torment” or “annihilation,” have been refuted through the search engine at http://www.tentmaker.org Copy and paste this url into t...
Views: 568   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 2:05am
by Rodger Tutt
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 632   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 2:04am
by Rodger Tutt
My tribute to Ray Prinzing
Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer forever in hell, every morning, a...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 2:04am
by Rodger Tutt
The best of the best of the Ray Prinzing tapes
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS Ray Prinzing’s very best, and his two extra good tapes There are more “best” tapes but there is not enough room to get them all on one posting. 30 GOD’S WONDERFUL VENGEANCE 10...
Views: 571   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 2:03am
by Rodger Tutt
Ray Prinzing is my hero
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 2:02am
by Rodger Tutt
the strongest influence will prevail, every time, WITHOUT EXCEPTION
I think that ETers (eternal tormentors) who think it is right, and good, and just, and loving, and merciful, for God to sustain people alive in an inescapable state of never-ending suffering forever, or be annihilated, will choose to believe any and all evidences tha...
Views: 509   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 2:02am
by Rodger Tutt
The Bible teaches universal salvation.
HERE’S WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just beca...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 2:01am
by Rodger Tutt
READ "DICTIONARY OF THE GOSPEL" ONLINE
READ "DICTIONARY OF THE GOSPEL" ONLINE http://www.graceimpact.org/GHBM1/frams3.htm A paperboy on the street corner yelling, "GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS, READ ALL ABOUT IT," will sell some newspapers. But if he were more specific and announced how this good news affect...
Views: 569   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2007 6:37pm
by The Crusader
My tribute to Ray Prinzing
Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer forever in hell, every morning, a...
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:37pm
by Rodger Tutt
The best of the best of the Ray Prinzing tapes
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS Ray Prinzing’s very best, and his two extra good tapes There are more “best” tapes but there is not enough room to get them all on one posting. 30 GOD’S WONDERFUL VENGEANCE 10...
Views: 489   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:36pm
by Rodger Tutt
Ray Prinzing is my hero
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 508   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:36pm
by Rodger Tutt
the strongest influence will prevail, every time, WITHOUT EXCEPTION
I think that ETers (eternal tormentors) who think it is right, and good, and just, and loving, and merciful, for God to sustain people alive in an inescapable state of never-ending suffering forever, or be annihilated, will choose to believe any and all evidences tha...
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:35pm
by Rodger Tutt
HERE’S WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just beca...
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:34pm
by Rodger Tutt
TOILET PAPER
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram People, like Gary the Crusader, who want to retain some of the glory for their trusting in Jesus for their salvation, will regard this writing as what Gary has called “toilet paper” on several Bravenet forums. O...
Views: 555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:32pm
by Rodger Tutt
Thousands of Muslims dying and going to eternal hell every day
through no fault of their own because they are taught at an early age to reject Christ as their Saviour, demonstrates the absurdity of the eternal torment theology. The STRONGEST influence in their life is to trust in Muhammad, the Koran, and Allah, and the STRONGEST...
Views: 525   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:31pm
by Rodger Tutt
Why are you and I trusting in Jesus for our salvation?
SELF-HELP SALVATION AND PRIDE By James Coram, director of THE CONCORDANT PUBLISHING CONCERN Some Christians think that the gaining of their salvation is, in part, a human achievement. Other Christians think that the maintaining of their salvation is, in part, a...
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 8:30pm
by Rodger Tutt
You can have everlasting life with God only by your faith in Jesus Christ
We are told in the Bible to confess with our mouth to God our faith in the Lord Jesus. This means to pray to God. Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For wit...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2007 8:35am
by The Crusader
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2007 10:55pm
by Rodger Tutt
TOILET PAPER
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram People, like Gary the Crusader, who want to retain some of the glory for their trusting in Jesus for their salvation, will regard this writing as what Gary has called “toilet paper” on several Bravenet forums. O...
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 1:14am
by Rodger Tutt
Here's what's going to happen now
Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because th...
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 1:13am
by Rodger Tutt
The Bible teaches universal salvation. HERE’S WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone de...
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 1:12am
by Rodger Tutt
How I recovered from a twelve year nervous breakdown
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 510   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 1:11am
by Rodger Tutt
Why are you and I trusting in Jesus for our salvation?
SELF-HELP SALVATION AND PRIDE By James Coram, director of THE CONCORDANT PUBLISHING CONCERN Some Christians think that the gaining of their salvation is, in part, a human achievement. Other Christians think that the maintaining of their salvation is, in part, a...
Views: 537   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 1:07am
by Rodger Tutt
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet