​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW MESSAGE BOARD---

The post I need is "Green Hill Hunt" posted by Roger Knight. If you can help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Fred every one that was in that meeting knows how bad the computers hurt our cause. With a little help we can change it into a positive. This is a good start.

Good one Fred

Tony Malphurs
Thanks, Fred every one that was in that meeting knows how bad the computers hurt our cause. With a little help we can change it into a positive. This is a good start.

This is the only site I've ever seen that didn't have moderators. These are members who have the authority and capability to delete a thread or post that isn't in lines with the site or that is offensive or that would hurt the sport. Like if someone comes on here looking for a dog to catch and kill a yote. That isn't a good subject to be on here right now. When something like that shows up, a member can alert a moderator and they can delete the post.

We do have moderators for masterfox and I average taking off about one post per week---All anyone has to do is to call me at 903-809-3811---I don't read everything that hits the board---

As for no name posts, I would just as rather see one from "In the know" as one from a made up name---When folks get to far out of line I know how to ban an IP number and I have done that several times---