​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: $1.00 per dog---50/50 raffle

where will all the money be sent too, or will it be direct deposit to a specified account?

The account is still in the works.

I think most if not all hunts will follow suit I can't see them not giving to a parent or national org that we form to protect our rights. I know we need to get busy and believe it or not people are already on it There is a lot of work to be done a lot of rules and regulations by laws etc to be written it will happen it just takes time and we are all wishing and wanting for something to be done now and it's only been two business days since this all took place Lets see where we are at by the end of next week

SHRA hunt raised over $300 dollars to the winnner of the 50/50 at Tar River today. The winner donated his portion to the fund. That made over $600 donated in less than 1 hour of work.

Randy that is great and hopefully more hunts will join in. All of this is a step in the right direction.

D&Bfox pen will donate on all of our affiliated hunts for the remander of the year good luck down there.Need info on where to send it.

To all associations that are to be collecting a $1.00 per dog or are going to give a donation please hold all money collected in your club or association bank account until an account for this can be set up. Hopefully someone will post on the messsage board all information yall will need, until then keep gathering cause we will need lots of money to keep this fight going and for the future. Thank you for all your support.