​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fine looking hound Cary Don has.

IS THIS THE SAME DOG THAT BUSTED TWO WINSHIELDS FROM SLINGING GRAVEL AT VALENTINES HUNT??

HOW OLD IS HE CARY DON?

WHO IS BJ CLARK?

He is a very nice looking hound. Don't know anything about him, but he looks like dogs that I like and have. He looks like Singing Sam dogs. Good arch back, pretty tail, good color, and you can tell in the picture the dog is in shape.

Re: Cypress Pond

Paul,
It's funny that you commented on his looks, thank you, but i think some of yall's dogs i've seen pics of are great looking hounds. Cypress Pond Jill, I think is her name, is about as fine a gyp as i've seen. I have a gyp called Bonnie, which is gonna be bred to Bud soon, looks just like your Jill gyp. Not many dogs really catch my eye on looks, but yours did and I have not forgotten about her. Does she run as good as she looks? I know you placed her in hunts, most probably a good hound.

Re: Cypress Pond

She was a great dog and a pleasure to on. She made 3 dual championships in 3 different states. She is producing good dogs also. She hasn't had a field champion yet but has produced 2 bench champions out of her first 2 litters and they are HGAing too. Just weaned a litter off of her Sunday.